199 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*HIGH END* 915 Havoc DH / 5 Legendaries / "THE CHOSEN" / Max AP / 5P Tier

SOLD 3/7/17

HIGH END ACCOUNT!

915 Demon Hunter: Level 110 Blood Elf Demon Hunter | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

5 Legendaries:

Loramus Thalipedes' Sacrifice (940) (BiS)
    Raddon's Cascading Eyes (940)
    Cinidaria, the Symbiote (940)
    Prydaz, Xavaric's Magnum Opus (940)
    Sephuz's Secret (940)

Havoc Spec:

Overall Item Level: 915
    Weapon Item Level: 924
    AP Level: 54
    AK Leve:l 25
    All 4 Hidden Artifact Color Variants Unlocked!

Vengeance Spec:

Overall Item Level: 915
    Weapon Item Level: 911
    AP Level: 48
    AK Level: 25
    All 4Hidden Artifact Color Variants Unlocked!

Progression:

7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare
    3/3 Mythic Trial of Valor
    10/10 Heroic Nighthold
    6/10 Mythic Nighthold
    "Exalted" - All Legion Factions

Notable Items:

5 Pieces of Tier 19 "Second Sight" Set (Helm, Shoulders, Chest, Legs, and Back)
    Ensemble: Chains of the Chosen Dead LFR Variant (RARE)
    Ensemble: Chains of the Chosen Dead Heroic Variant (RARE)
    The Fist Satyr's Spaulders (RARE)

Notable Achievements:

Ahead of the Curve: Gul'dan
    Cutting Edge: Helya
    Ahead of the Curve: Helya
    Cutting Edge: Xavius (UNOBTAINABLE)
    Ahead of the Curve: Xavius (UNOBTAINABLE)
    The Chosen (SURVIVED 3/3 MYTHIC TOV WITHOUT DYING)

PRICE: TAKING OFFERS VIA SKYPE

BUY WITH CONFIDENCE!

100% RECALL FREE!*

*Note: Character will be personally transferred off the master account by the myself. The buyer is 100% protected against any recalls.

Some account bound features such as mounts, achievements, and appearances may not carry over into the new account.

I am the most reputable US account merchant on OwnedCore and one of the most reputable worldwide. With over 200+ accounts sold, I have unanimously positive feedback on OwnedCore, and multiple users here and elsewhere can vouch for my legitimacy. I am willing to show this character in-game to reputable members only, and I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any or no reason. Warranty options are available for full-account purchases, but I do not cover reselling, account name change attempts, and account locks or bans of any kind. If you choose to play irresponsibly and waste this account, that is entirely your decision, but I will not be held accountable for it. Anybody interested in this beauty is free to shoot me a PM here or add me on Skype by clicking the hyperlink. I'm available most hours of the day to chat and answer questions.

Click the hyperlink below to add me on Skype:

If the button does not work, please send me a PM with your contact information. Do not leave it in this thread.

Originally Posted by tnemlec View Post
    Bought the warrior, extremely helpful, fast and helped with name change all done within an hour, pretty unbelievable! Legit guy!
    Originally Posted by Why Prtm View Post
    Sold to me! This is my 2nd purchased with him. Always smooth and great person!
    Originally Posted by Windiestyles View Post
    Bought this from him. Great customer service 10/10 worked with me for about 2 days getting everything sorted etc. Will definitely buy from him again if he has something I want. Thanks for the quick and easy sale man, appreciate it!
    Originally Posted by quicksr20 View Post
    Thanks again for the Pally! I really appreciate how smooth things went. I will have no problem buying more from you in the future. Thanks again!!
    Originally Posted by 4evergam3r View Post
    Bought from Cobracarry. It was a nice easy process. Will definitely buy from them again.
    Originally Posted by Talaras View Post
    Purchased one character. Cobracarry went above and beyond as we worked together, assisting me at every step. Was upfront about everything, didn't try to swindle and was a quality individual. Will definitely buy from them again and would encourage anyone on the fence.
    Originally Posted by ajofcn View Post
    Purchased account, excellent seller, painless and helpful, would recommend
    Originally Posted by Hapiguy View Post
    Purchased 600k from cobracarry. Trade was flawless, delivery was nearly instant, A+++++ Best gold buying experience I've had from this site yet, and the price was CHEAP!!! Would absolutely recommend him to any buyers. Thank you!
    Originally Posted by j3wish View Post
    Just bought this hunter, overall process went smoother than I would've expected. +1, would buy from again.
    Originally Posted by Why Prtm View Post
    done whitin a minutes!
    thx man! great acc!
    Originally Posted by bouser11 View Post
    just bought the druid from cobracarry. Nice guy, trustable, and legit seller. no issues whatsoever.
    Originally Posted by Sinane View Post
    Bought from him just now. Cobra's a very professional seller and everything went extremely well.
    Originally Posted by jessec View Post
    great fast seller! very trustworthy!!!!!!
    Originally Posted by Brennen Scott Boswell View Post
    Purchased shell this guy is legit. A plus service
    Originally Posted by Neverland82 View Post
    Great seller, easy transaction and very helpful guy!

If I ever need anything along these lines again will definitely be back.

Highly recommend
    Originally Posted by Bobbaloo View Post
    Thanks, quick, easy, and honest.
    Originally Posted by yvesmps View Post
    Bought the Priest

Price is great -★★★★★
    Product as it was described -★★★★★
    Transaction was smooth-★★★★★

Thank you and will buy more in he future. 
    Originally Posted by Hapiguy View Post
    As always, A +++++++ seller!!
    Thanks man!
    Will definitely have some fun with the account
    Originally Posted by Leopardly View Post
    Account purchases typically require a great deal of effort, more so than a simple gold purchase, in order for them to be completed successfully for both the buyer and the seller. With that in mind, choosing who you purchase an account from is just as important as picking the account that you want. Taking that into account, there isn't a single doubt in my mind that Charax is the cream of the crop when it comes to these tricky transactions.

The customer service he provided went above and beyond the call of duty in every sense of the phrase. Not only am I extremely satisfied with the account, but I will personally never purchase an account from any one other than Charax.

The internet affords us a certain level of anonimity from one another however when you're dealing with a genuinely good person it makes the purchasing experience that much more enjoyable.

If you're looking to purchase from a genuine seller who will walk you through each step of the process then Charax is your guy. Period.
    Originally Posted by gnasty11 View Post
    Great seller, great, communication, fast and easy.
    Highly recommended.
    Originally Posted by fazeboo69 View Post
    Great seller got me my account instantly
    Originally Posted by Pilch View Post
    Finished trade for this shaman. Quick and easy.
    Appreciate the trade, thanks heaps
    Originally Posted by Dynx View Post
    Super helpful and no nonsense. Did exactly what I needed quickly and efficiently, and has been one of the only people to be able to offer the service I was looking for. Would recommend to anyone.
    Originally Posted by genis09 View Post
    Was legit and easy to work with -- great transaction! I would recommend anyone trying to get rid of a wow account to contact him.
    Originally Posted by jbanana View Post
    Legit, Fast and straight forward! Would deal with again in future thanks a bunch
    Originally Posted by Tuiiut View Post
    I Bought it..
    Fast and Nice Seller A+++

I'll buy from him again.
    Originally Posted by yvesmps View Post
    BOUGHT High End 110 Warlock/ MoP CM / Elite S9, S10, S13, S16, S18 / Wrathful Gladiator /

Thank you for the smooth transaction and reserving the toon for me. trustworthy. I highly recommend Cobracarry.
    Originally Posted by TheSpark View Post
    Talking to him now. Very professional and courteous!
    Originally Posted by Suwoopn View Post
    Legit and awesome seller. Smoothest transaction ever!
    Originally Posted by clyus View Post
    Purchased from Charax - fast and responsive. Great seller +1
    Originally Posted by slamfist View Post
    Purchased, always a pleasure doing buisness with this seller!
    Originally Posted by swebka1211 View Post
    Just bought the Warlock and the Shaman and omg he was fantastic very quick and easy he explained everything to me! i would highly recommend you guys add him and see for yourself 10/10
    Originally Posted by theprojekt View Post
    Fantastic guy. Let me know asap when an account came through that I wanted, and sold it to me after showing me proof of what I asked for. Completely legit, you won't find a nicer guy out there. Thanks again!
    Originally Posted by mastersnipe12 View Post
    Have brought account from charax, really great to talk to, know's his business and a general all round great seller! RECOMMENDED FOR FUTURE SALES AND ALL OTHER POTENTIAL BUYERS! A+++
    Originally Posted by Thunderlips View Post
    First time I bought from him. Was easy and very quick. Will be hitting him up in the near future i'm sure. :gusta:
    Originally Posted by Leopardly View Post
    Purchased. The seller was not only incredibly helpful in navigating me through the purchasing process but also very straightforward about the costs involved as well as the amount of time I should be expected to wait before everything finalizes. Needless to say it was done faster and even better than expected and the account is a beauty. Thanks again.
    Originally Posted by Ramified View Post
    Just bought the priest, and it was my first time ever, Charax guided me through everything really well, and the sale was quick and easy. Absolutely 100% recommend, and I'll be buying from him in the future for sure!
    Originally Posted by Suwoopn View Post
    Flawless transaction, Charax is one of the best!! Can't wait to deal with again
    Originally Posted by c4run View Post
    Just got an account from him. Very nice guy and easy to work with. Clean and smooth transaction and help. Would def buy from him again if i needed to. +10
    Originally Posted by Tocsin View Post
    Bought account..everything as stated. was patient with me..a big plus in my book. will use again if the need ever comes up.
    thanks
    Originally Posted by raei View Post
    great service, i would highly recommend!
    Originally Posted by BoobTaco View Post
    I just bought the paladin, this guy is AMAZING and really trustworthy I felt safe every step of the way and the process was very quick ++rep!
    Originally Posted by druidtank1 View Post
    Bought my account, went smooth and fast. Walked me through everything. Fast payment. Will do business with him again! Highly recommended
    Originally Posted by GilgaCK View Post
    Excellent transaction and really good guy. He was able to boost the character and get both weapons transmogged within a few hours after payment. Definitely recommended if you're interested in this service.

Attachment 47676

Thanks again!
    Originally Posted by Lfdruid View Post
    Really great seller! Walked me through every step of the way, was very daunting but Charax made it smooth and easy. Thank you very much again!
    Originally Posted by koawinter View Post
    Really quick and fantastic to work with.
    Originally Posted by virsta View Post
    great seller / buyer Transaction went smooth. Could not have asked for a better service. Would do it again. 10/10
    Originally Posted by Kibren View Post
    Purchased this account from Charax. Despite several payment hang-ups on my end, he was patient with me and allowed me to explore other options until I was finally able to find something that worked. The account has everything as promised, and delivery of the account information was immediate. All-in-all a great experience, and he was accessible every step of the way. Would highly recommend working with him for account purchases.
    Originally Posted by virsta View Post
    great seller / buyer Transaction went smooth. Could not have asked for a better service. Would do it again. 10/10
    Originally Posted by dodgerblues90 View Post
    Super cool dude, very easy to work with. Fast and efficient, would highly recommend for anyone looking to sell or purchase an account. A+
    Originally Posted by idenmamiri View Post
    Amazing guy. Super reliable and helpful. Middle manned for me and a seller and he walked us through the whole thing. Super trustworthy!
    Originally Posted by fitzvii View Post
    Charax helped me navigate the sale of my WoW account. He made an offer, but I ended up going with someone else and he ended up being our MM. He was professional, courteous, and very helpful. I definitely recommend him.
    Originally Posted by player_anonymous View Post
    Bought warrior straight from Charax fast easy and as promised.
    Originally Posted by Baloort View Post
    sold 892 shaman, very smooth, fast & patience. Answered every question I had and everything went nice.

Would totally recommend to anyone.
    Originally Posted by ljs102 View Post
    Really easy transaction. Great guy to work with. Would definitely do business with again!
    Originally Posted by Zaino View Post
    Sold account I've had for years, very reasonable offer, quick transaction, A+!
    Originally Posted by Zaino View Post
    Sold account I've had for years, very reasonable offer, quick transaction, A+!
    Originally Posted by Ramified View Post
    Charax never fails to disappoint, he provides absolutely amazing customer service, amazing products, and is helpful the whole way through. Whether buying or selling, I won't ever look any further than him!
    Originally Posted by damnshade View Post
    recommended seller, transaction went real smooth with him
    Originally Posted by fredalbob View Post
    Speaking with now... Will update.

Update: Was friendly and professional. Sold character for a good price.
    Would highly recommend to anyone looking to buy or sell.
    Originally Posted by damnshade View Post
    got 2nd transaction with him and again, it went real smooth,
    I hope this will bring joy to both of us.
    thanks
    Originally Posted by smj92 View Post
    Sale goes smooth I recommend to anybody! ++++
    Originally Posted by grynykb View Post
    Went first had no problems. Not pushy at all. Good deal. Payment right after info/id pic was sent. Would do business again 10/10 professional.
    Originally Posted by chris4321 View Post
    Bought this account, I really appreciate it bud for waiting on me! Great seller and easy to work with. Thanks again!
    Originally Posted by mikecosta View Post
    Great buyer, easy communication. Sold my account within 30min, quick and easy. Nothing to worry about, payment came through fast
    Originally Posted by Armbender View Post
    Excellent seller! Step by step and very professional. I contacted the him via Skype and was asking him if he can find me an account. Long story short, he did! Also, the name change service was well worth the price. I will buy again.
    Originally Posted by jamy123 View Post
    Bought!, another pleasant transaction. Very good trader.
    Originally Posted by wx_lightning View Post
    Fast sale, hes quick and efficient. Seems legit

Originally Posted by lancelot9999 View Post
    account sold, great seller and very helpful would recommend!!
    Originally Posted by KevBed View Post
    Charax was awesome to work with. Clear communication through out the whole process and couldn't recommend him enough to anyone else thinking about purchasing a high value account.

Had a couple of technical issues but he worked with the GM in order to resolve them for almost immediately. Will most certainly work with him again in the future!
    Originally Posted by Armbender View Post
    Once again this dude has met my expectation with his professionalism. I got second account from him.
    Originally Posted by Psybient View Post
    Best guy i've dealt with. Thanks man! Fast/legit/reputable.
    Originally Posted by descendbot View Post
    Sold an account to him. Quick and smooth transaction. Thanks again
    Originally Posted by Brick10 View Post
    Bought a nice account. Was quick, easy, and very smooth. High remarks!
    Originally Posted by soujiro101 View Post
    I have bought the character and it was a very smooth process.
    Charax was very patient with me with my request and preferences and was able to get me this high end account. The transaction was very quick and professional!
    Originally Posted by ReanimatedKill View Post
    Very good service, helped me out big time. Bought DK and was exactly how I wanted it.
    Originally Posted by KevBed View Post
    Second transaction I've done with Charax. Even smoother than the first, could not imagine an easier exchange. I will most certainly come back when I'm in need of another high tier account.
    Originally Posted by Fitz0warcraft View Post
    Bought account !! This guy has some of the nicest accounts I have seen on the market and very reasonable prices. I have bought from him a couple times without issue. Thanks again man for another great deal.

Fitz
    Originally Posted by copa10 View Post
    Amazing service, very professional, patient and understanding. Would work with him again anytime.
    Originally Posted by Thugzbunny777 View Post
    He stepped me through the entire process, and everything went perfectly. I will definitely be using him again. Thanks a bunch! A+ service
    Originally Posted by lwhite115 View Post
    Just sold my long time account to Charax, and I came away from the experience extremely impressed. He was professional, knowledgeable, and helpful, detailing the whole process while being very open about both things he liked and disliked. Charax gave me what I felt was a very respectable and fair offer.

When I was first contemplating selling my account, I had contacted a seller "Khaccounts," who was extremely rude and unprofessional, souring the idea of selling my account for over a year. After half a year of playing Legion many of my friends had quit the game, and I decided to look into the market once again, this time finding Charax. I initially contacted and he gave me an offer and was completely understanding in that I wanted some time to consider selling, and after some time I approached him again ready to sell.

Charax is the real deal, and anyone considering buying/selling a wow account, I highly recommend speaking with Charax,
    Originally Posted by Dynx View Post
    Awesome service yet again from Charax. Quick sale, very helpful. Would recommend him to anyone.
    Originally Posted by Scheideman View Post
    Smooth trade, walked me through the entire process and was quite easy.

Would recommend.
    Originally Posted by aido1983 View Post
    Very professional, patient and helpful. Would recommend to everyone!
    Originally Posted by Josh abbott View Post
    Charax is without a doubt the most experienced and trustworthy high end account seller in wow!! My transaction was handled efficiently, SAFELY, and most importantly it was a fair price. I am so happy with my new account. (Everything has come as discribed AND it had a little gold on it as well - unlike any other seller he spends time with his clients making sure they are happy with their purchase before worrying about his own benefit). Thank you so much charax!!!
    Originally Posted by sdjivo2010 View Post
    Very smooth transaction. Highly recommend buying from him
    Originally Posted by slamfist View Post
    2nd account I've bought from him. This is the best seller on the website, period. Everything smooth as usua.

Last edited by AccountShark; 03-07-2017 at 09:21 PM.

*HIGH END* 915 Havoc DH / 5 Legendaries / "THE CHOSEN" / Max AP / 5P Tier
    Medavo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Smooth transaction as always hassle free. I can always vouch for Charax proffesionalism to handle all things pertaining to buy sell or trade WoW accounts. You are definitely safe with him. Teo thubs up!