Trade Feedback
    199 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MoP CM Paladin

SOLD 11/16/16

Armory: Level 100 Blood Elf Paladin | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

The full set will be in the toon's inventory prior to moving it off the account.

PRICE: ACCEPTING OFFERS VIA SKYPE

I will cover the transfer fee, server change, and toon name change for any individual character purchases.

I have 100% positive feedback on OwnedCore, and multiple users here and elsewhere can vouch for my legitimacy. I am willing to show this character in-game to reputable members only, and I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any or no reason.

As a disclaimer, I do not offer refunds outside of extreme circumstances. I will offer 100% compensation only if an account is recalled within 30 days. Sufficient evidence must be provided to me for consideration. After the 30-day window expires, the account is your own responsibility. Getting banned, reselling an account, or purchasing a name change are all grounds for terminating your warranty. If you choose to waste an account by doing something stupid to get it banned that is entirely up to you.

Click the hyperlink below to add me on Skype:

Originally Posted by tnemlec View Post
    Bought the warrior, extremely helpful, fast and helped with name change all done within an hour, pretty unbelievable! Legit guy!
    Originally Posted by Why Prtm View Post
    Sold to me! This is my 2nd purchased with him. Always smooth and great person!
    Originally Posted by Windiestyles View Post
    Bought this from him. Great customer service 10/10 worked with me for about 2 days getting everything sorted etc. Will definitely buy from him again if he has something I want. Thanks for the quick and easy sale man, appreciate it!
    Originally Posted by quicksr20 View Post
    Thanks again for the Pally! I really appreciate how smooth things went. I will have no problem buying more from you in the future. Thanks again!!
    Originally Posted by 4evergam3r View Post
    Bought from Cobracarry. It was a nice easy process. Will definitely buy from them again.
    Originally Posted by Talaras View Post
    Purchased one character. Cobracarry went above and beyond as we worked together, assisting me at every step. Was upfront about everything, didn't try to swindle and was a quality individual. Will definitely buy from them again and would encourage anyone on the fence.
    Originally Posted by ajofcn View Post
    Purchased account, excellent seller, painless and helpful, would recommend
    Originally Posted by Hapiguy View Post
    Purchased 600k from cobracarry. Trade was flawless, delivery was nearly instant, A+++++ Best gold buying experience I've had from this site yet, and the price was CHEAP!!! Would absolutely recommend him to any buyers. Thank you!
    Originally Posted by j3wish View Post
    Just bought this hunter, overall process went smoother than I would've expected. +1, would buy from again.
    Originally Posted by Why Prtm View Post
    done whitin a minutes!
    thx man! great acc!
    Originally Posted by bouser11 View Post
    just bought the druid from cobracarry. Nice guy, trustable, and legit seller. no issues whatsoever.
    Originally Posted by Sinane View Post
    Bought from him just now. Cobra's a very professional seller and everything went extremely well.
    Originally Posted by jessec View Post
    great fast seller! very trustworthy!!!!!!
    Originally Posted by Brennen Scott Boswell View Post
    Purchased shell this guy is legit. A plus service
    Originally Posted by Neverland82 View Post
    Great seller, easy transaction and very helpful guy!

If I ever need anything along these lines again will definitely be back.

Highly recommend
    Originally Posted by Bobbaloo View Post
    Thanks, quick, easy, and honest.
    Originally Posted by yvesmps View Post
    Bought the Priest

Price is great -★★★★★
    Product as it was described -★★★★★
    Transaction was smooth-★★★★★

Thank you and will buy more in he future. 
    Originally Posted by Hapiguy View Post
    As always, A +++++++ seller!!
    Thanks man!
    Will definitely have some fun with the account
    Originally Posted by gnasty11 View Post
    Great seller, great, communication, fast and easy.
    Highly recommended.
    Originally Posted by fazeboo69 View Post
    Great seller got me my account instantly
    Originally Posted by Pilch View Post
    Finished trade for this shaman. Quick and easy.
    Appreciate the trade, thanks heaps
    Originally Posted by Dynx View Post
    Super helpful and no nonsense. Did exactly what I needed quickly and efficiently, and has been one of the only people to be able to offer the service I was looking for. Would recommend to anyone.
    Originally Posted by genis09 View Post
    Was legit and easy to work with -- great transaction! I would recommend anyone trying to get rid of a wow account to contact him.
    Last edited by AccountShark; 11-17-2016 at 10:56 AM.

MoP CM Paladin
    Leopardly's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shot you a PM.

Leopardly's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Purchased. The seller was not only incredibly helpful in navigating me through the purchasing process but also very straightforward about the costs involved as well as the amount of time I should be expected to wait before everything finalizes. Needless to say it was done faster and even better than expected and the account is a beauty. Thanks again.
    Last edited by Leopardly; 11-17-2016 at 10:53 AM. Reason: English is hard

AccountShark's Avatar OwnedCore Helper 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    98/223
    Trade Feedback
    199 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Leopardly View Post
    Purchased. The seller was not only incredibly helpful in navigating me through the purchasing process but also very straightforward about the costs involved as well as the amount of time I should be expected to wait before everything finalizes. Needless to say it was done faster and even better than expected and the account is a beauty. Thanks again.
    Thanks for the smooth sale!