[WTS] US-3 Level 110's (Alliance/Horde) Original Owner - Over 7 100's to choose from menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

evann's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[WTS] US-3 Level 110's (Alliance/Horde) Original Owner - Over 7 100's to choose from

ORIGINAL OWNER WOW ACCOUNT SELLING WHOLE B.NET - WONT REQUIRE TRANSFER IM FINISHED WITH WOW FOR GOOD.

First things first, lets take a look at the achievements and mounts that will be coming with the account and will be usable on all characters.

1.) Headless Horseman Mount Headless Horseman's Mount - Spell - World of Warcraft

2.) Kodo Brewfest Mount, also Ram Brewfest Mount Swift Brewfest Ram - Item - World of Warcraft Great Brewfest Kodo - Item - World of Warcraft

3.) Engineering Chopper! (two seater) Raf mount (2-Seater) also Quest Raptor, and Raven Lord! X-53 Touring Rocket - Item - World of Warcraft Mekgineer's Chopper - Item - World of Warcrafthttp://www.wowhead.com/item=32768/reins-of-the-raven-lord

Some of the links may or may not work, please let me know. I am more than willing to showcase the account by all means! I have MANY different characters on MANY different realms, honestly you may find home sooner than you think!

CLASSES I HAVE LEVELED AND READY TO GO!

1.) 110 Tauren Male Paladin (Holy) 853 1 Legendary.

2.) 110 Human Male Paladin (Holy) 796

3.) 110 Bloodelf Female Demon Hunter (Havoc) 839

4.) 103 Orc Mage (Arena Master / Wrathful Gladiators Tabard - 2500+ ) Very Old achievement dates on the mage.

5.) 100 Human Female Paladin (Holy) - Full Wrathful Glad T2 Gear - Unobtainable - Arena Master Title (2200+ Every bracket)

6.) 100 Dwarf Male Paladin (Holy) - Loads of cool things on paladin including 2200+ Achievements + Rival, Bloodsail Admiral etc...

7.) 100 Human Male Warrior (Arms/Prot) - Alt that I left alone for a while, has cool transmog easily pushed to 110 and made relevant again.

8.) 100 Nightelf Female Druid (Resto/Boom) - Alt that has gold/pets/things worth mentioning to sell - easily worth 60k+

9.) 100 Night elf Female Rogue (Full s9 t2 red gear unobtainable - 2892 statistics for 3v3 arena.) Very cool rogue! (Used to main)

10.) 100 Dwarf Female Shaman (Geared/Leveled during legion invasions - just a 100 to choose from if you want to play!)

I have many more things worth mentioning, Including the fact that I DO have the CD-Keys for all the Upgrades/Purchases for everything Battle.net Related!!
    I am the Original Owner and will be happy to give you my ID, with your name written on my face if need be.

I have been on Ownedcore now for quite some time and would prefer not to have to deal with anyone who's looking to scam. I will be taking screenshots of the account and posting them a little later, I'm typing this on my phone at the moment so please bare with me!

I can and will do paypal payment options, and can also use skype and webcam services to verify any questions you may have.

I am now 25 and looking to get rid of my prized possession!

e-mail : [email protected]

please contact me if you're interested in buying my account.

BUYOUT: $350

I am willing to negotiate, but honestly with all the expansions being purchased, you're saving a shit ton of money by buying my Battle.Net account and you're going to be more than happy that you've done so.

I have 80k Gold on Arthas and not much more elsewhere - I do have 127 mounts and over 150 Pets (SELL AWAY! ) Anyways.... thanks for reading and I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

[WTS] US-3 Level 110's (Alliance/Horde) Original Owner - Over 7 100's to choose from
    evann's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reserved for later

AccountShark's Avatar OwnedCore Helper 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    98/224
    Trade Feedback
    199 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just spoke with him on Skype. Nice guy, awesome account. If I don't get it, whoever does is definitely lucky!

evann's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks a ton Charax, appreciate the feedback brotha.

evann's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still screenshotting, sorry been a busy day changed oil + tires xD -.-''

Starbarrier's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Talking to you now

evann's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Starbarrier purchased the account, wasn't paypal US Verified but is CA Verified (?) - Seems to have went well and I'll let you all know within 3 days if everything goes smooth. AS OF RIGHT NOW ACCOUNT IS SOLD.

evann's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Closing thread, payment successful both ends happy. Still haven't figured out how to leave Trader Feedback Consider this as one. +Rep to Starbarrier, may be new but the man is legit. Thanks again bro, enjoy the account and take care of my babies