Scarab Lord / Big Blizzard Bear / Plagued Proto-Drake / Swift Alliance Steed Account menu

User Tag List

AccountShark's Avatar OwnedCore Helper 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    98/223
    Trade Feedback
    199 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Scarab Lord / Big Blizzard Bear / Plagued Proto-Drake / Swift Alliance Steed Account

SOLD 10/31/2016

MUST SEE!

I've recently acquired an empty shell account with several incredibly special mounts and would like to find a suitable home for it. This account has so much potential for just about anything one might want to do with it. Take a look below!

For a more concise overview of the mounts this account has to offer, here is a Masked Armory link for the one toon on the account:

Level 20 Human Monk | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

PRICE: $400

Anyone who buys this account will be 100% satisfied guaranteed. With the right amount of knowledge, this account could make someone a lot of money for a long time. Unfortunately I don't have the time to invest in it to make that happen, but somebody out there does and they won't be disappointed.

These are just a few of the highlights on the account, but there are many more. Anybody interested in this beauty is free to shoot me a PM here or add me on Skype by clicking the hyperlink. I'm available most hours of the day to chat and answer questions. Not letting this account go to just anybody, or for cheap. Prefer to sell to someone reputable, but will consider most offers unless you are just blatantly trying to scam. If you are interested but unrepped on any forums or website, be prepared to bend over backwards to earn my trust. That includes but is not limited to going first with the transaction.

As a disclaimer, I do not offer refunds outside of extreme circumstances. I do not care if you bankrupted yourself buying this account. I do not care if real-life is hard for you and you realized you needed the money for other things later. Do not contact me if any of these might apply to you. However, as a courtesy to my customers, I will offer 100% compensation if an account is recalled within 30 days. Sufficient evidence must be provided to me for consideration. After the 30-day window expires, the account is your own responsibility. I do not cover bans unrelated to the sale of an account, such as for botting, exploiting the economy, etc. If you choose to waste this account by doing something stupid and getting it banned that is entirely up to you.

DO NOT CONTACT ME ASKING TO VIEW THE ACCOUNT UNLESS YOU ARE INTERESTED. YOU MAY NOT LOG INTO THE ACCOUNT PRIOR TO PAYMENT, BUT I WILL SCREENSHARE THE MOUNTS OR MEET YOU IN-GAME.

IMPORTANT: BLIZZARD DISCONTINUED LICENSE TRANSFERS IN MOP. YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO MOVE THIS OR ANY OTHER LICENSE EVEN IF YOU MANAGE TO SUCCESSFULLY CHANGE THE NAME ON THE ACCOUNT SOMEHOW. THE ONLY THING I AM CAPABLE OF DOING IS TEACHING YOU HOW TO ADD YOUR OWN TOONS TO IT. DO NOT LINK ME DEAD THREADS OF PEOPLE WHO CLAIM TO BE ABLE TO MOVE LICENSES WHEN THOSE THREADS HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATED SINCE 2014. IT'S AN OLD METHOD THAT DOESN'T WORK FOR US ACCOUNTS ANYMORE.

I have 100% positive feedback on OwnedCore, and multiple users here and elsewhere can vouch for my legitimacy. I am willing to show these mounts in-game to reputable members only, and I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any or no reason.

NOTE: For anyone who missed it, this is a shell account. There are no toons aside from the one listed above. I can teach you how to add YOUR OWN toons to this account for an additional fee, or you are more than welcome to do your own research.

Click the hyperlink below to add me on Skype:

Originally Posted by tnemlec View Post
    Bought the warrior, extremely helpful, fast and helped with name change all done within an hour, pretty unbelievable! Legit guy!
    Originally Posted by Why Prtm View Post
    Sold to me! This is my 2nd purchased with him. Always smooth and great person!
    Originally Posted by Windiestyles View Post
    Bought this from him. Great customer service 10/10 worked with me for about 2 days getting everything sorted etc. Will definitely buy from him again if he has something I want. Thanks for the quick and easy sale man, appreciate it!
    Originally Posted by quicksr20 View Post
    Thanks again for the Pally! I really appreciate how smooth things went. I will have no problem buying more from you in the future. Thanks again!!
    Originally Posted by 4evergam3r View Post
    Bought from Cobracarry. It was a nice easy process. Will definitely buy from them again.
    Originally Posted by Talaras View Post
    Purchased one character. Cobracarry went above and beyond as we worked together, assisting me at every step. Was upfront about everything, didn't try to swindle and was a quality individual. Will definitely buy from them again and would encourage anyone on the fence.
    Originally Posted by ajofcn View Post
    Purchased account, excellent seller, painless and helpful, would recommend
    Originally Posted by Hapiguy View Post
    Purchased 600k from cobracarry. Trade was flawless, delivery was nearly instant, A+++++ Best gold buying experience I've had from this site yet, and the price was CHEAP!!! Would absolutely recommend him to any buyers. Thank you!
    Originally Posted by j3wish View Post
    Just bought this hunter, overall process went smoother than I would've expected. +1, would buy from again.
    Originally Posted by Why Prtm View Post
    done whitin a minutes!
    thx man! great acc!
    Originally Posted by bouser11 View Post
    just bought the druid from cobracarry. Nice guy, trustable, and legit seller. no issues whatsoever.
    Originally Posted by Sinane View Post
    Bought from him just now. Cobra's a very professional seller and everything went extremely well.
    Originally Posted by jessec View Post
    great fast seller! very trustworthy!!!!!!
    Originally Posted by Brennen Scott Boswell View Post
    Purchased shell this guy is legit. A plus service
    Originally Posted by Neverland82 View Post
    Great seller, easy transaction and very helpful guy!

If I ever need anything along these lines again will definitely be back.

Highly recommend
    Originally Posted by Bobbaloo View Post
    Thanks, quick, easy, and honest.
    Originally Posted by Kanora View Post
    Bought the human priest from him. He changed the account name to my name and transferred servers. Went smooth and was all done in just over an hour. Very professional and I look forward to trading with him again.

Last edited by AccountShark; 10-31-2016 at 11:52 PM.

Scarab Lord / Big Blizzard Bear / Plagued Proto-Drake / Swift Alliance Steed Account
    Ashoran's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    416/187
    Trade Feedback
    14 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you're not even gonna mention all of the TCG mounts? lel :3

Thanks G/R
    98/223
    Trade Feedback
    199 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ashoran View Post
    you're not even gonna mention all of the TCG mounts? lel :3
    Nah, if anyone cares about TCG stuff they can review the armory, but I don't consider those mounts as valuable or as interesting as the ones I have listed.

Ashoran's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    416/187
    Trade Feedback
    14 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Charax View Post
    Nah, if anyone cares about TCG stuff they can review the armory, but I don't consider those mounts as valuable or as interesting as the ones I have listed.
    one question tho, can you show the stuff ingame?

Thanks G/R
    98/223
    Trade Feedback
    199 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ashoran View Post
    one question tho, can you show the stuff ingame?
    Yep! More than happy to show everything in-game or via screenshare on Skype.

Tuiiut's Avatar Member The Collector CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I Bought it..
    Fast and Nice Seller A+++

I'll buy from him again.
    Last edited by Tuiiut; 10-31-2016 at 11:18 PM.

Thanks G/R
    98/223
    Trade Feedback
    199 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Tuiiut View Post
    I'll take it. will tell again after the transaction is done.
    Confirmed!

Update: Thanks for the smooth sale!
    Last edited by AccountShark; 10-31-2016 at 11:20 PM.