WTS World of Warcraft Legion + Level 100 Character Boost + 1 Month Game time(20$) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

halaf's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    6/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS World of Warcraft Legion + Level 100 Character Boost + 1 Month Game time(20$)

Accounts come clean with no characters, only the bundle + 1 month free game time

Never used, perfectly legit.

Skrill only (except for highly trusted members I`ll accept PayPal)

contact me on skype:
    zekmanovmdm

PRICE = 20$

Not too many in-stock so hurry.

WTS World of Warcraft Legion + Level 100 Character Boost + 1 Month Game time(20$)
    LegitSale's Avatar Site Donator
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    6/7
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    added to skype

halaf's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    6/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still selling bumperino!

nav4321's Avatar Elite User
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/19
    Trade Feedback
    63 (94%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BEWARE.

He is selling Stolen/Hacked CC carded accounts which will be reclaimed within 72 hours.

He went on with his bullshit story of being son of a blizzard employee and having access to unlimited accounts.

Also he has horrible temper and started abusing me when I asked him to prove his claims.

halaf's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    6/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by nav4321 View Post
    BEWARE.

He is selling Stolen/Hacked CC carded accounts which will be reclaimed within 72 hours.

He went on with his bullshit story of being son of a blizzard employee and having access to unlimited accounts.

Also he has horrible temper and started abusing me when I asked him to prove his claims.
    And here is the guy who told me he will up my business He wanted free account to test it...i gave him a free account and he told me to keep it...Well when you go to a test drive for a car you drive it for 1 hour...The guy basically wanted a free account for himself and then said that would pay to me...He acted that he is a very big member of ownedcore and that he has lots and lots of connections. YOU DONT GET TO TELL ME IF I MUST DO DEALS WITH YOU. I gave you an account WHICH HE THEN LOGGED IN AND SAW THE BUNDLE AND SAID EVERYTHING LOOKS OKAY! Then said to me that i make accounts with fake credit card information. Sold more than enough accounts and i can provide proof to any customer and i am not scared. I am just being accused by a ****ing indian guy that he thinks he has god by his balls.

halaf's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    6/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Accounts in stock...Feel free to contact me Price is down to 20 Euros.