Wow Account (read inside for more) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Chris Ocean's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow Account (read inside for more)

I'm looking to get back into WoW casually but don't wish to start all over. I used to play wow professionally and sold my account at the mid point of Cata while it was worth as much money as it was so with that said I'd like an account with at LEAST
    the following mounts.
    Ashes of Al'Ar
    Headless Horseman's Mount (stupid but don't ask)
    Invincible
    Mimiron's Head

Those are really my only requirements, would obviously like the account to have a few if not several level 100's, the classes don't matter TOO much.
    I have a skype account and facebook and paypal and an ID and all sorts of stuff to verify ID since i'm new to the forums, but i'm not here to socialize too much, just to look for an account to buy from someone trust worthy.
    Having quite a bit of gold on the account would be cool, but i'll take the toons and most likely xfer them all back to vodka, or what remains of us anywho.

Let me know what you have for sale folks, post up some masked armories and let me see what you got.

I may update this with additional requirements but for right now it's fairly simple until i get the bug again to add more requirements as i look more into what i've missed since i've been gone.

Thanks all!
    Chris

EDIT: Skype is: wrb.sti
    Last edited by Chris Ocean; 05-17-2016 at 09:11 PM. Reason: added skype name

Wow Account (read inside for more)