WTS 732 Mythic geared Frost Mage W/maxed ring, Cata/MoP Legendary cloak/staff, 3 alts menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

James Thomas Alvey's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS 732 Mythic geared Frost Mage W/maxed ring, Cata/MoP Legendary cloak/staff, 3 alts

Level 100 BElf Frost Mage ilvl 732 mythic geared and 8/13 MHFC with maxed ring and Legion collectors edition enabled. Has MoP Cloak and Cata Staff, so those Timewalking Dungeons will be even more lol. Comes with three other 100 toons (druid, Hunter and spriest, ilvl 660-717). Has mythic cache available on Mage and Heroic on SPriest. Several rare and hard to obtain mounts available, including Ashes, Ony, Fiery Warhorse Reins, Headless Horseman, Cata dungeon mounts, MoP achievement mounts totaling 213, and several other hard to obtain mounts. 19K+ achievement points. 40K+ gold on Mage, most heirloom items at 90/100/110. If interested, contact me and we can talk more.

Alchy/JC profs as well as secondary profs on Mage are maxed.

The SPriest is almost finished with BRF part of ring quest, so it will be in HFC in no time.

I am new on this site, but I am no dummy. Asking to pay me with paypal gift as currency will result in me reporting you.

This account is also Diablo 3 RoS collectors edition enabled.

Account will come with login email and password, SQ/Answer and login for the email account so there will never be an issue with unlocking or doing anything you need to do.

WTS 732 Mythic geared Frost Mage W/maxed ring, Cata/MoP Legendary cloak/staff, 3 alts