x4 lvl 100's warlock dk preist and druid going cheap paypal/csgoskins pvp account menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

donthax's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

x4 lvl 100's warlock dk preist and druid going cheap paypal/csgoskins pvp account

i have a wow account with 4 lvl hundreds on it warlock dk druid and preist, the warlock is 2271 in rbgs and like 2150 in 3s dk is 1900 rbgs and 1900 3s preist is also 1900 in rbgs all 4 toons full geared at 700ilvl trying to sell it becuse i dont play the game anymore and only play cs:go i will also trade for a knife and some skins in csgo.... so w.e works message me and offer and we can get to business like i said i dont like the game anymore so not trying ot get an arm and a leg.....

x4 lvl 100's warlock dk preist and druid going cheap paypal/csgoskins pvp account
    Ikthariusx4's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please add me on skype @ BELOMBAR1
    Very interested.