Season 2 Rank One Gladiator Paladin WoW Account TONS OF ALTS menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Direcktive's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Season 2 Rank One Gladiator Paladin WoW Account TONS OF ALTS

Keep in mind I'm using the same post on CL and Ownedcore so some things may not apply : /

Acct Pics:

Imgur (two pics)

Masked Armory:

Level 100 Human Paladin | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

Skype me and we'll talk price: DevonJThomas

Hello,

I have an astonishing World of Warcraft account available for sale, with tons of un-obtainable / notable items, mounts, achievements, and titles. I've been playing on this account since Vanilla, and I'm finally busy enough to give it up. This is easily one of the best WoW accounts on the market, and it's something that I won't be too happy about letting go; so please no low ballers.

<strong>Account Summary</strong>
    Gold: 98,826 (More than enough for months of WoW time) -- Between my two main servers
    Achievement Points: 13k
    Mounts: 158 (Including the Merciless Nether Drake which is no longer obtainable)
    Heirlooms: 58/84
    Character Breakdown: 5 lvl 100 Characters || 14 Characters lvl 90 +

<strong>Account Security</strong>

I'm the original account owner, both the first and last name on the account match the name on my drivers license.

If we meet in person all security information will be provided so you literally have the same power over the account as I do. All personal information on the account, a picture of my drivers license, and anything else I can get my hands on to add peace of mind for you purchase.

If you choose to purchase remotely, login credentials will be provided once the payment is submitted; after the security phase of the payment processing system we use has elapsed, the remainder of the security based documents above will be provided.

<strong>Characters (above level 90):</strong>

I have the majority of my characters on Fenris and Dragonblight which are two servers that ended up merging, which essentially means they act as the same server, but once upon a time were separate.

100 Human Pally - Lightbringer tabard / MOP Challenge mode set
    100 Human Warrior
    100 Human Monk
    99 Undead Priest
    94 Human Hunter
    90 Tauren Paladin
    90 Nightelf Druid
    90 Human Deathknight
    90 Human Rogue
    90 Human Mage

100 Human Paladin - Season 2 Rank One Glad (Merciless Gladiator Title / Merciless Gladiator Drake) <-- My main
    100 Night Elf Druid

95 Human Warlock

95 Orc Warrior

<strong>Noteable Titles</strong>

Merciless Gladiator
    Arena Master
    Hand of A'dal
    Commander (2100 RBG Title) and everything under that

I understand that this is a niche market, so I am willing to accept remote payment; but I run a company that takes 50k+ payments remotely on a regular basis, so believe me when I say I know the in's and out's of payment processing systems. With that being said, in person cash offers will trump all else; I'd also be interested in any trade offers.

<strong>Account Security</strong>

I'm the original account owner, both the first and last name on the account match the name on my drivers license.

If we meet in person all security information will be provided so you literally have the same power over the account as I do. All personal information on the account, a picture of my drivers license, and anything else I can get my hands on to add peace of mind for you purchase.

If you choose to purchase remotely, login credentials will be provided once the payment is submitted; after the security phase of the payment processing system we use has elapsed, the remainder of the security based documents above will be provided.

Season 2 Rank One Gladiator Paladin WoW Account TONS OF ALTS