WTS/WTT 100 Warrior/Priest w/ Heavenly Onyx Cloud Serpent & Spectral Tiger menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Motoboi221's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS/WTT 100 Warrior/Priest w/ Heavenly Onyx Cloud Serpent & Spectral Tiger

I decided on selling my account or trading it for gold because this is my ALT account and im not interested in paying for 4 accounts anymore! I have 4 accounts all on Dragonmaw - Horde server (Separate Battle.nets lol).... I would like to get $350.00 for the account or get a large sum of gold onto Dragonmaw for my main toons.

The value of this account comes from the ultra rare mounts that I have on it, i've got most TCG mounts including one of the rarest in-game drop mounts. Here's my list of mounts and armory link will be given when you get back to me.

Heavenly Onyx Cloud Serpent - Considered one of the current rarest mounts obtainable in-game
    Spectral Tiger- TCG card mount
    Magic Rooster-TCG card mount
    Riding Turtle - TCG card mount
    X-51 nether rocket XTREME - TCG card mount
    Corrupted Hippogryph - TCG card mount
    Onyx Drake - Onyxia drop
    Azure Drake Mount - Malygos drop

You do the math on the TCG mounts & let me know that $350.00 is too much to ask for. I will only accept paypal, from a verified paypal account. All info will be given to you along with the SQA.
    Please post here & I will contact you.

Thank you so much

WTS/WTT 100 Warrior/Priest w/ Heavenly Onyx Cloud Serpent & Spectral Tiger