[WTB] A geared warrior dps or tank. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

travkink's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[WTB] A geared warrior dps or tank.

As title says I'd like to buy a good geared warrior dps or tank (prot preferred). Must have good gear and good amount of achievements. Invincibles reins is a must! Any other vanilla items like thunderfury or ashbringer will be paid with an extra bonus. Reply here or message me with you your skype

[WTB] A geared warrior dps or tank.
    Subum's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got all of the above that you are looking for mate, including Invincible Reins and Ashe's of A'lar as well as Deathcharger and many titles that are no longer obtainable in game. Account has game time and 5 Level 100s, as well as a 90, 70 and 60. Feel free to add my skype which I will inbox you with. Nevermind, I tried to message you but it says your inbox is full, my skype is Bubbles.Mahony from Canada.

travkink's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fakey, Still looking for a serious seller -_-

Subum's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by travkink View Post
    Fakey, Still looking for a serious seller -_-
    What do you mean fakey? I understand that I didn't go into much depth about my sale on your thread. However, I am a serious seller. Not sure if you read my thread or not but here is a link to the original thread where I go into a lot of detail about everything. I wouldn't have done this if I was a "fakey" seller. I am also the original owner of the account so I could provide you with any and all details you need to ensure that the account is safe in your hands.

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-...much-more.html (5x 100s/Invincible Reins/Hand of A'dal/Much much more!)

I have actually reduced the price of the account due to real life things, I barely get time to come on the computer anymore and I can't be asked to wait around for months to get rid of this account. I have a full-time job and I spend time with my family the rest of the time. I don't have time to play video games much anymore and I get lucky once in a while if I get time to watch sports on T.V. Have a quick glance at the thread and if you're at all interested, shoot me a PM or reply to this please, thanks.