LVL 100 Greenfire Warlock 700Alch/Herb [plus guildbank w/shizzload & 90alts] menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

deeptooth's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LVL 100 Greenfire Warlock 700Alch/Herb [plus guildbank w/shizzload & 90alts]

Awesome Korgath Warlock
    • PVP set 673
    • PVE set 636
    • 2.5k Gold
    • LVL 3 Garrison [everything filled in, have a spare assembly note]
    • 700 alchemy with mats farmed since WoD release; more than you'll need
    • 700 herbalism
    • 3 followers over 640ilvl [have upgrades for other followers in bank]
    • 17/150 abrogator stones [the legendary for WoD]
    • Lord of War title
    • Greenfire
    • Every WoD Alchemist recipe [and practically every recipe]
    • So much BoE in bank saved for tmorg that can be auctioned or D/E
    • LVL 90 Alliance Paladin Same Realm
    • LVL 90 Alliance Death Knight Same Realm
    • LVL 90 Alliance Hunter Same Realm
    • LVL 90 Horde Druid Separate Realm
    • Lock is GM of 4 tab Guild Bank [created by me]

Basically this lock has everything you need to begin heroic raiding, or any level of PVP your interested in. AKA he's perfect if you wan't a lock.

I expect all offers to be higher than the cost of buying WoW and expansions up to WoD [$20 WoW + $60 WoD]

I also expect you to have Paypal and be willing to gift me the money for the security of the account.

I will then give you all the required information to the battle.net account included with enough personal information for you to securely keep the account.

I would recommend you transfer the character to another account and not use my identity, but completely up to you.

LVL 100 Greenfire Warlock 700Alch/Herb [plus guildbank w/shizzload & 90alts]