LONG time - Multi Character Account with PvP achieves and lots of work/effort put in menu

Trade Details

Free

User Tag List

Ekrats's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LONG time - Multi Character Account with PvP achieves and lots of work/effort put in

Looking to sell my tried and true World of Warcraft Account

On it are the characters as follow:

LvL 100 Blood Elf Priest (Shadow/Disc) - With full PvP gear including several WoD seasonal pieces and 7250 Weapons.
    LvL 100 Human Priest (Shadow/Disc) - With full PvP gear including several WoD seasonal pieces.
    LvL 100 Orc Death Knight (Frost/Unholy) - WIth full PvP gear including several WoD seasonal pieces.
    LvL 100 Troll Druid (Balance/Resto) - With full PvP gear including several WoD seasonal pieces.
    LvL 100 Dwarf Shaman (Ele/Resto) - Recently hit 100 but would be happy to farm a full pvp set before sale.

Along with all these great characters I possess the 2400 3v3 Achievement as well as the Duelist Title.

The account has been around since vanilla and has a lot of flavor and many mounts and other great features.

Please contact for me any further questions I am looking to receive $250+ for the whole thing OBO.

Thanks much!