Scarab Lord Paladin with Corrupted Ashbringer plus a 70 Rogue Gladiator menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

liu.benj's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Scarab Lord Paladin with Corrupted Ashbringer plus a 70 Rogue Gladiator

Skype ID - Liu_Benj

UNMERGED WoW Account with 2 Great Characters
    60 Paladin with Corrupted Ashbringer , Tier 3 Full Set Pieces , Scarab Lord Title and Black Qiraji Battle Tank . Swift Zulian Tiger and Raptor , All Vanilla Factions up to Exalted
    Grand Marshal Title .
    70 Rogue with Dual Warglaives of Azzinoth , Amani War Bear and Ashes of Alar , Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker , Swift Spectral Tiger , the Insane , 2x Gladiator ( Mercc and Brutal Gladiator ) , Hand of Adal , Champion of Naaru

This is my Old Personal Account , So Original Owner With All Data
    When you Buy the Account from me , you will be allowed to Merge this Account right on your Personal Battle.net , Sharring all the titles , mounts , pets , achievs and feats with all your other battle.net characters

the Account is Vanilla and the Burning Crusade Collectors Edittion Aswell plus alot of many others vanitys such Old Naxx40 Gear , Weapons , Vanilla No Longer Obtainables

My Skype ID is Liu_Benj , Add me if you are interested

the Price is 400 or 450 Euro Currency ( Easy Negotiable )

Scarab Lord Paladin with Corrupted Ashbringer plus a 70 Rogue Gladiator
    coldman's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    4/4
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    why do you have this listed in EU and US account selling? seems fishy/to good to be true. No point in listing it in US if it is a EU account ( i say this because you are asking for Euro) and if its a US account, no point in listing it in EU selling.

Drachenlord's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by coldman View Post
    why do you have this listed in EU and US account selling? seems fishy/to good to be true. No point in listing it in US if it is a EU account ( i say this because you are asking for Euro) and if its a US account, no point in listing it in EU selling.
    Agreed since there is literally no way to verify this account's contents since it's unmerged... Perhaps if you're willing to use a third party to hold the funds while the account is verified. Otherwise I doubt anyone's going to take a chance on this.

Incontrol's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/5
    Trade Feedback
    15 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you look at the EU post he has he is a confirmed scammer. Dont know why he is not banned yet.
    Last edited by Incontrol; 08-24-2014 at 02:16 AM. Reason: typo

Sgtblackbuzz's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm this is the reason I am having such trouble moving my Scarab lord................... Thanks alot you scammy scum bag

cuttie1's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sgtblackbuzz details on your SL im looking for a SL on US .. add me on skype bl_leonardo.leyva002