WTS Brand New Wow Account includes warlords of draenor + more menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

biblicalman's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS Brand New Wow Account includes warlords of draenor + more

Hi today am looking to sale or trade my wow account has 1 level 90 blood elf male warrior on it

Level 90 Blood Elf Warrior | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

the battle . net account includes 20.00 dollar's cash money and can be used for time or in game shop goods such as pets,mounts and more

and the wow account includes as of jun 26 2014 24 days of active play time

i'm looking to actual trade for subscription to a dsl re sellers program, the program includes windows web hosting its realm broadband adsl service's resellers program

cost of what am looking for is 55 dollars but its in euro/£

and the main reason for this trade is due to the service provider requires you to have a cc with a swift number on your credit or debit card and within the us there isn't one that am away of.

the total value and what i just paid for the accounts and services is 102.00

i also have the cd/product keys for the account and can provide the buyer / consumer with the full info on the account ss-q and email + password and registered name on the account

if non wants to trade, i'd be willing to sale for cash money 65.00 dollars remember the account comes with 20.00 dollars loaded into the battle .net balance

Please send me a private massage and i'll share my contact info.
    only interested buyers ONLY

thanks for reading, and viewing my thread!

Good day

WTS Brand New Wow Account includes warlords of draenor + more