WTS 565 ilvl MW Monk, with full dps or tanking set, xfer it to new account! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

monkeyjunk4's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS 565 ilvl MW Monk, with full dps or tanking set, xfer it to new account!

Hello as tittle says I am looking to sell my alt mistweaver monk, he is currently 564 ilvl with a full dps/tank off set. I am looking to move this character off my main account which would inquire someone to purchase a new WoW account for roughly 50$ and the character would be xferable to that account with my last name on it.

The current asking price for this character is $385 USD, this is including the $25 transfer fee, this also includes a free realm transfer of your choice to any HORDE realm. Shadow armory link below!

Level 90 Blood Elf Monk | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

I am also offering for anyone interested, a free BOA lvl 90 weapon with a purchase of this character, i have BOA DPS AXES. 2H BOA STAVES, 1H BOA HEALING MACE, OR 1H BOA TANKING SWORD. Take your PICK!

SKYPE INFO - patrick.decker3

WTS 565 ilvl MW Monk, with full dps or tanking set, xfer it to new account!