Wanting to sell account..9 90's, my pride and joy. Nothing amazing. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

karbairusa's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wanting to sell account..9 90's, my pride and joy. Nothing amazing.

I'm looking to sell my account and start off fresh. I don't like the characters I have now, and want to start over. So, here are all my characters and their gear. I don't have any rep..I'm a lurker. I am 100% honest though. My price? I would like 25$ per character (that is 90). I have had this account since late BC and don't want to part easy with them. However, I can go as low as $100. MOST of my characters have at LEAST 3 warforged seals already. Overall gold value is not high. There is also 2 cataclysm capped accounts in addition to the MOP one. one 70 mage, one 87 warrior, one 74 ret pally. Thats mosly all of note. Mounts are listed in armory sidebar.

Mage: Level 90 Human Mage | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory IS 496 Ilvl. I did LFR just last week.
    Death Knight: Level 90 Dwarf Death Knight | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory is only TWO pieces of timeless isle gear away from LFR.
    Druid:Level 90 Night Elf Druid | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory has prideful spellcaster stave. Boomkin OS, full grievous healer set. LFR ready.
    Hunter:Level 90 Pandaren Hunter | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory is 531 Ilvl. Has a 540 flex wep in bags.
    Rogue:Level 90 Human Rogue | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory is LFR ready. Has some gear from it.
    Priest:Level 90 Human Priest | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory is LFR ready. Has full grievous shadow set.
    Shaman:https://i.imgur.com/JR0azzQ.jpg. Armory was not working for some reason, logged on today, you can even see the date on the corner.
    Warlock: Level 90 Human Warlock | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory is LFR ready. Has a piece of LFR gear.
    Monk:Level 90 Pandaren Monk | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory is LFR ready and halfway current PvP gear ready.

All of my characters are keybinded. All of them have all the macros you should honestly need to play the class as a beginner. I will not go lower than 100 dollars. I would prefer $25 dollars per character. Alot of years are put into this account. The only reason I'm really doing this is because I want a 90 ret paladin..If you are willing to trade your character to my account for one of mine and pay for all of it I am up for that too.

Will be trading through paypal.
    Last edited by karbairusa; 03-18-2014 at 09:23 AM.

Wanting to sell account..9 90's, my pride and joy. Nothing amazing.