WOW(world of warcraft) 7 pvp(grievous)90s w/ Gold, mounts, achieves...2200 cr menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Metra20's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WOW(world of warcraft) 7 pvp(grievous)90s w/ Gold, mounts, achieves...2200 cr

After a few years i am deciding to sell my WOW account( I am the original owner). Details are as follows:

Full grievous geared 90 Night elf Restoration druid (2250 cr in 3s) Alliance Darkspear 100 gold 600 Engineering, 600 Jewelcrafting.
    Full grievous geared 90 Night elf Restoration druid (2100 cr in 2s/3s/5s) Alliance Darkspear 30k Gold
    600 alchemy, 600 inscription
    Full grievous geared 90 Troll Restoration druid (2k cr in 3s) Horde Tichondrius 5k Gold
    Full grievous geared 90 Undead Monk, has both full MW and WW gear(1.9k cr 3s)Horde Tichondrius 10k Gold
    Full grievous geared 90 Night elf Priest, Holy spec/gear (1900 cr in 3s) Darkspear Alliance 100 gold
    Full grievous geared 90 Night elf Mage, frost (1750 cr in 3s) Darkspear Alliance 10 gold
    Full grievous geared 90 Troll Shaman, Enhancement geared (1750 cr in 3s) Horde Tichondrius 100 gold
    Level 82 Undead Warrior Horde Tichondrius 25 gold

Gold overall: around 45k Gold,(30k Alliance, 15k Horde)

6700 Achievement points

Achievements: Three's Company:2200(earned season 14), Just the two of us 2,000(earned season 13) High five:2,000 (earned season 13) Challenger, Rival, and if you keep the highest rated druid at 2250, you will earn rank one duelist achievement/title. Knight-Lieutenant rbg title(1700)Also have some MOP Heroic pve kills and some Feats of strengths. Skype me for more info about Armories or achievements.

Notable Mounts: Armored Bloodwing (25$), Black drake, Enchanted Fey Dragon(25$), Obsidian Nightwing(RAF), Green Proto Drake, Sandstone Drake(Vial of the sands 30k), Twilight Drake, Swift White Hawkstrider (not in game anymore), Red flying cloud, Sapphire Panther (24k), Golden Primal Direhorn(rep) Black Primal Raptor, Red Primal Raptor, Red drake, 100 3v3 wins Nightsaber/Horse and lots more as well(Skype for more info)

I will give you all the account information (security questions included) including the boxes with the key codes on them which are to make sure it stays your account. I have the Battle chest key, Wrath of the Lich King Key, and MOP key. The game is out of time as of this month.

Add me to Skype with any questions: AllyouNoobz

Edit: 300$ Firm through PayPal. An idea i have is I give you the account information with security questions/answers and remove the authenticator. You then pay through Paypal as a gift and in return i send you the pictures of the Key codes on box. (if you have any other safe transaction ideas, let me know) Waiting until Monday and if no one buys, I will sell it on Vbarracks.
    Last edited by Metra20; 02-11-2014 at 03:28 PM.

These ads disappear when you log in.