11 level 90's (10 Alliance + 1 Horde) Mostly BiS Monk WW with Grand Marshal menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

gtk1323's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

11 level 90's (10 Alliance + 1 Horde) Mostly BiS Monk WW with Grand Marshal

I'm basically looking to quit the game, its just not fun for me anymore I think I've been at it for long enough so I'm looking for someone who wants a mostly full BiS ww monk with 2400+ RBG rating. Also has Full BiS PvP gear along with the T2 weapon from last season. The account has really amazing mounts like Swift spectral tiger along with Onyxia Drake and 153 others. It only has 50k gold atm but many materials for enchanting and crafting. The other characters arent the best geared but they are leveled which is the most painful thing to do in the game cause gearing em is fun. I have 1 level 90 of every class along with a second Monk thats on Horde side. I'm looking for serious offers only for this but I wont go too high either. I know for a fact that this account is worth a lot of money but I won't be stupid about it since I'm looking to sell soonish. I will provide armory via skype or email so dont ask in here since it isnt legal.

Email: [email protected]

11 level 90's (10 Alliance + 1 Horde) Mostly BiS Monk WW with Grand Marshal