4 lvl 90s, lvl25 guild, ~200k gold, Swift Spectral Tiger and more menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Kiraly's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

4 lvl 90s, lvl25 guild, ~200k gold, Swift Spectral Tiger and more

After several years I've decided to quit WoW because my job got too busy.
    I am the original owner of this account that I would like to sell. I have never been banned, never bought gold or anything else that could have had a negative impact on my account.

The account contains:

- lvl 90 mage ilvl 510
    - lvl 90 druid ilvl 511
    - lvl 90 pally ilvl 483
    - lvl 90 dk ilvl 476
    - lvl 85 Shaman
    - lvl 60 Monk
    - tons of low lvl alts on various servers

Here is the link to the mage so you can check achievements and mounts
    Level 90 Draenei Mage | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

You will also become GM of a lvl 25 guild that is pretty much empty besides all the alts of mine. It has 1660 Achievement Points, Armadillo Pup, Dark Phoenix Hatchling, Lil' Tarecgosa, Reins of the Dark Phoenix, Reins of the Golden King

The toons have 12490 achievement points, 27 FOS such as Collector's Edition: Imperial Quilen, Collector's Edition: Lucky Quilen Cub, Murkablo.

157 mounts like:

- Swift Spectral Tiger
    - Life Binder's Handmaiden
    - most store mounts
    - most store pets

Overall there are like 200k gold on the account. Most bags are filled with mats and other stuff so it should end up well over 200k in gold if you sell everything. If you don't...you will have maxed professions in: tailoring, jewelcrafting, enchanting (2x), blacksmithing, mining, inscription, alchemy, engineering to use everything and make a profit or supply yourself with enchants and gems for a while.

Overall this account offers everything you could possible want. Not only will you have several 90s that are geared for current raids, you will have your max lvl guild ready, a decent amount of gold to spend and tons of mounts and pets to show off.

I would pefer to sell the whole bnet account as it is which will also give you D3.

There are 7 days of gametime left as of now.

I will accept payment via Paypal only.

Considering the fact, that we are talking about several 90s, a mount that is worth >500$ alone, gold that would be worth a couple 100$ alone, collector edition, lvl25 guild, D3 and so on i am asking a fair amount of 999,- $ for the whole Bnet account.

4 lvl 90s, lvl25 guild, ~200k gold, Swift Spectral Tiger and more