90 Rogue, Hunter, Feral, full geared pvp, 500+ pve, strong wpvp server, balanced menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

draxae's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

90 Rogue, Hunter, Feral, full geared pvp, 500+ pve, strong wpvp server, balanced

Server is known for wpvp, high pop and good balance.
    2 Alliance, Human Rogue and Hunter.
    2 Horde, Blood Elf Rogue and Troll Druid (feral).

Gear:
    PvP:
    Hunter and Rogues are max pvp geared (full conq capped each week), Hunter has 1533 current mmr, Human Rogue 959 mmr, Blood Elf Rogue 200 mmr. Feral just got the weapon this week, so is a little behind, with 2 pieces tyr and the rest full honor gear, and no RBGs yet.
    PvE:
    Blood Elf Rogue: 506
    Human Rogue: 505
    Human Hunter: 504
    Troll Druid: 501

Professions:
    Primary:
    Rogues are maxed engineering and enchanting.
    Hunter is maxed engineering and tailoring.
    Druid is maxed herbalism and mining.
    I picked these professions for PvP optimization, as such the blood elf rogue is using an on-proc trinket, which can stack with the on-use engineering feature, unlike the on-use trinket, which has actually been nerfed anyway. This is an example, I used similar logic with the other characters. The druid is a more recent 90, and so still has its money-making professions. Enchanting and Tailoring do well for low-effort money making options as well however, but not while leveling.
    Secondary:
    Cooking and First Aid on Rogues: 550, leveled old way, so includes many old recipes.
    Maxed First Aid

The characteristics above were the most important to me, so is mostly what I have worked on.

The rogues also both have the Fangs of the Father, the Human Rogue getting them before mop came out, and the Blood Elf a few weeks later, this takes a few months per character to get, in general, even though the content is very easy now.

Around 80 mounts (differs horde to alliance due to worgen not having mounts) available, including the scroll of resurrection mount, the Spectral Windrider (Spectral Griffon alliance, available on both factions), and the Green Primal Raptor (one of the new 5.2 mounts), and the Albino Drake.

Achievements-wise, most notable are the Fangs of the Father achievement for the rogue legendary daggers, and cutting edge on both rogues for downing 16/16 content before the 5.2 patch. Happy to answer questions about any additional achievements of interest.

Gold-wise, there is 75k available Horde-side, and 20k available Alliance-side, with more mats/crafts I have been in the process of selling.

I also have a few nice transmog sets for the two rogues and the hunter, probably worth a few thousand off auction house each, plus a few raid drops.

Price:
    Negotiable, I am hoping for $150-200. The account also includes SC2, pre-HOTS. I think it is worth more, but I just want to sell it while the gear is current, I am moving out of state, and want to move on from Wow as well as I do that. I am the original account owner/creator, and have all details available to me, and am happy to provide all of them.

I am selling my time/effort, not the actual character, which belongs to Blizzard. If you contact me, you agree that you are not affiliated with Blizzard in any way.

With that said, my Skype is thwatts, send a contact request anytime, and I will respond within the day. I'd prefer to do this via Paypal, as I am familiar with that from selling some IRL junk online. Feel free to message me any questions you have, either on here or on Skype.

90 Rogue, Hunter, Feral, full geared pvp, 500+ pve, strong wpvp server, balanced
    Networkz's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    10 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ill give you 100-125$ for the account, I dont need sc2 as i already have HOTS

draxae's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you all for the interest, account has been sold.