rare SCARAB LORD (mount and title)- legendary title/pets and mounts -original owner menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

magec's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

rare SCARAB LORD (mount and title)- legendary title/pets and mounts -original owner

Here you have chance to buy bnet account with rarest mount and title in the game - ONLY legendary mount in the game - black qiraji battle tank and scarab lord title.

I am original owner of bnet account, I played since 2005 so you can find plethora of rare/impossible to get things on this account, with dozens of Feat of strength, super rare pets like mini tyrael or titles like champion of naaru, hand of a'dal, old pvp knight title, the undying etc etc, - I was very active in raiding so you have rare raiding mounts, iron ulduar protodrake, plagued protodrake, icebound frostbrood vanquisher from ICC, baron riverdare dathcharger, big blizzard bear etc etc. Also please note that having scarab lord mount will get you constant whispers - especially in Bg - something rarest mount in the game will do to you

There are also legendary items - thunderfury, sulfuras, old relic stuff (old tiers, old attunement items, things needed for opening of gates of Ahn Qiraji etc)

there is 6k gold on account with some boe epics so about 20-30k gold total bnet account also have starcraft2

Main character: warrior, several alts - priest, rogue, hunter, dk, paladin (variety of levels from 85 to 60)

asking price: 999$
    conditions of sale - I will only sell it through some independent 3rd party website like playerauctions, as for payment - verified paypal would be best

my skype: magec1234 contact me on skype first then we can meet in the game
    Last edited by magec; 04-23-2013 at 11:42 AM.

rare SCARAB LORD (mount and title)- legendary title/pets and mounts -original owner
    KenMMO's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PM me with Armory

magec's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R