MoP Account 3 lvl 90s, 5 85s.  over 80k gold, rare mounts/titles. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Blayzin123's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MoP Account 3 lvl 90s, 5 85s. over 80k gold, rare mounts/titles.

World of Warcraft MoP Account 3 lvl 90s, over 80k gold, rare mounts - $400 (Tukwila)
    Hello.

I am looking to sell my entire battle.net account. The main attraction of this account is the World of Warcraft (WoW) account. The account has been upgraded to Mists of Pandaria.

The account currently have 3 level 90 characters with a equipped iLvl of over 380 each.
    Almost all of the BoA gear is available to my toons.
    All professions are maxxed out across my characters

I have so many rare mounts on this account that I don't think I could list all of them. Some of the best ones are the Ashes of A'lar (phoenix mount), the Onyxia Mount, Headless Horseman's mount, The Raven Lord, Sandstone Drake, and the Sea turtle. I have more that I haven't listed but those are my favorites.

All of my characters are well geared in PVP and PVE so you would be able to just jump in on any field of the game. All of the BoA gear I have makes leveling a breeze.

You can check out more information/mounts/achievements/titles on my main PvE characters wowarmory page here: Fatal @ The Forgotten Coast - Community - World of Warcraft

Main PvP character here: Blayzin @ The Forgotten Coast - Community - World of Warcraft

Also have a 90 frost/blood DK. One of the cool things this DK has is the +500 to all stats rare drop from rare spawn.

86 druid: Mining and herbing maxed,
    85 rogue: max eng/alch
    85 priest Max Herb/Alc
    85 mage Max Tailoring
    85 Paladin Max mining/BS
    60 monk

I haven't played the game in months and my account has been on freeze since then so I don't have as much information as I'd like, I am willing to reactivate it to give more specific information to potential buyers.

PM me if interested!

Thanks!

MoP Account 3 lvl 90s, 5 85s.  over 80k gold, rare mounts/titles.
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump for an awesome account!

Thanks G/R