HUGE DEAL! TBC account - 90 Monk, 86 Warrior (with now UNOBTAINABLE gearfor transmog) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Delex2002's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HUGE DEAL! TBC account - 90 Monk, 86 Warrior (with now UNOBTAINABLE gearfor transmog)

Stopped playing shortly after MoP came out, lost interest in the game and school got in the way... was going to sell the account but decided to play a few more months of it, but now it's time to part ways with it. But the good news is now you all get to reap the benefits of my hard work. I basically just leveled a Monk to 90 and decided I wasn't feeling it anymore.

You get the account name, password, secret question, email, the whole shebang. I am the original owner.

All of these characters are server/name/race/whatever change available, so if you want to move them to your own server afterwards you can.

Account overview (obviously can go into more detail once we start talking):

The account:

Diablo III

- Has a 24 Warrior and a 24 Monk on it, nothing really special

Starcraft 2

- Never really clicked with me the way Warcraft 3 did, unfortunately.

World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria

- Has a plethora of novelty items/titles/achievements from TBC/WOTLK that aren't available anymore (Bloodsail Admiral, Undying, etc)

- Has over 50 mounts, including rare drop mounts (Elementium Geode, etc)

90 Pandarean Monk

- Is a freshly dinged 90 Panda

86 Human Warrior

- Has the now unavailable Paladin tier 2 recolor set that was apart of the WOTLK launch event - Blessed Undead Slaying. This is one of the rarest sets in the game now because it was a one time deal and few people saved it. Also has the now unobtainable Arcanite Ripper lying in the bank for more transmog goodness)
    - TBC character, has an absurd amount of items/pets/vanity crap so you can boast to everyone else how awesome you are if you're into that sort of thing
    - 525 Mining, 525 Blacksmithing
    - Average ilevel is 371 (Fury PVE DPS set/Fury PVP/Prot PVE set)
    - Master (300) riding
    - Did I mention the Arcanite-freaking-Ripper? Rocking the Blessed Undead Slaying set and the Arcane Ripper as an Arms warrior, god damn.

85 Orc (hell yeah) Mage

- Have around half of all the PVP achievements in the game completed
    - 525 Archeology
    - 525 Herb, 525 Alch (Transmute specced)
    - Realm First Illustrious Engineer (feat of strength)
    - Despite being a new character, has a few neat pets and novelty items (Elementium Geode). Warrior definately has more
    - Average ilevel is 367
    - Master (300) riding

85 Undead DK

- 525 Mining / 525 Jewelcrafting (easy, easy money to be made combining the druid and the mage's professions with this guy's JC)
    - Average ilevel is 355, has a tank set that can get the job done and an unholy DPS off set that'll work in a pinch. Haven't played with this guy much since 4.0
    - Artisan (225) riding

85 Orc Warlock

- 492 Tailoring / No secondary prof
    - My most recent 85
    - Average ilevel is 354
    - Expert (150) riding

83 Human Paladin

- 525 Mining / 525 Herbalism
    - Never really finished leveling this guy, if Paladins are your thing then you practically have a fresh 85 right here.
    - Fully rested
    - Artisan (225) riding

83 Tauren Druid

- 525 Herbalism, 525 Alchemy (Transmute spec)
    - Is a Tauren
    - Again, never finished leveling, lost interest. Primarily use him to make Truegold and rake in the cash.
    - Artisan (225) riding

85 Worgen Rogue

64 Orc Shaman
    - This guy carries a lot of my heirlooms, I've got a bunch of them, and a few are spread out around different characters. I know the 71 Rogue has a few on his person.

51 Undead Priest

Heirlooms:

1h Sword (thrash blade)
    1h DPS Mace
    2 Daggers
    Staff (Headmaster's charge)
    Leather Chest/Shoulders/Helm
    Cloth Chest/Shoulders/Helm
    Mail Shoulders/Helm
    Plate Tank Helm
    Strength Cloak
    Intellect Cloak
    Gun
    PVP Trinket
    Trinket that grants haste and 2% restore life on kill

Those are all the ones I can recall that I have currently, I may be forgetting a few, but I know that if you're planning on leveling a plate/mail class, you're going to have to use some leather pieces unfortunately. But there's a wide enough selection here that you can get the maximum amount of bonus xp via Heirlooms for leveling and a decent weapon selection for being overpowered.

I've put a ton of love into this account and I've had an absolute blast playing it, and I know this is going to be the perfect account for a lot of you. You get a wide selection of endgame classes to play around with, as well as the means to powerlevel your own if you so desire, and with the bells and whistles that the Warrior/Mage have to make you feel like a beautiful unique snowflake, it's safe to say that there is a ton of fun and replay value to be had here.

But I've droned on long enough, if this sounds like it would be appealing to you then let's talk! Email me ([email protected]) and we can discuss this further and work something out (serious buyers only, will be using paypal, will require us talking on the phone, etc).

Looking forward to hearing from you guys.
    Last edited by Delex2002; 03-04-2013 at 03:54 PM.

HUGE DEAL! TBC account - 90 Monk, 86 Warrior (with now UNOBTAINABLE gearfor transmog)
    Delex2002's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump! Selling it for cheap!