WoW account! Couple 90's geared DK for raiding or botting accounts! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

fruitcone's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoW account! Couple 90's geared DK for raiding or botting accounts!

[COLOR="#FF0000"]Hi all,

I currently want to sell my WoW account to purchase a gym membership. I have been playing the on the account since late Cata 2012. I raided back on my DK in Cata in DS and I have been raiding in MoP MsV and part HoF. Haven't been raiding lately because boredom with the game. I currently want to sell the account from the price range of $210-$250. I know I don't have alot of rep because the person I sold to didn't know how to give it to me at the time but I have sold Honorbuddy key's to people before and I do have feedback on my wall. I have customers that can vouch for me. I've been the sole and only owner of the account.

[/COLOR]
    The battle.net account currently holds:
    - 1x Diablo 3 Account
    - 4x World of Warcraft US accounts (two with an active subscription and MoP, the other two with Cata)
    - Warcraft 3 account

My most prized possessions are my WoW accounts. Below is their info:

World of Warcraft 1 Account:
    This account currently has a geared 90 DK ready for raiding MsV/HoF/ToES. DK is located on a high pop PvP server that is full of pug raids, pvp and guilds. Top notch server.
    Anonymous Level 90 Blood Elf Death Knight Profile | MaskedArmory.com
    My DK has been my original raiding character since Cata DS. This is my progression character. This account also has some other alts including:
    Anonymous Level 90 Human Rogue Profile | MaskedArmory.com
    The Rogue comes with a Level 25 guild on Aman'Thul Alliance. Reeling in 2K-5K from Cashflow a week.
    My Hunter was the first WoW character I created until the creation of my DK.
    Anonymous Level 64 Human Hunter Profile | MaskedArmory.com
    I also have one more alt on that account. My newly created Monk.
    Anonymous Level 64 Pandaren Monk Profile | MaskedArmory.com

My first WoW account is great for botting since both characters are maxed flying and have good proffessions.

World of Warcraft 2 Account:
    This account currently only has a PvP geared Mage.
    Anonymous Level 90 Troll Mage Profile | MaskedArmory.com
    The Mage is only geared for PvP because that was my sole intention with the character.
    My second WoW account only has that character.

World of Warcraft 3 Account:
    This account only has a level 80 paladin on offer that you can level to 90 that will be reading for botting.
    Anonymous Level 80 Blood Elf Paladin Profile | MaskedArmory.com

World of Warcraft 4 Account:
    This account currently has no active subscription with no noticeable characters on it.

The WoW accout's have some noticeable Feets of Strenghs/Achievements and they also have some rare mounts including:
    - Blazing Drake (Rare DS Drop)
    - Sea Turtle (Rare Fishing Drop)
    - X-53 Netherwing Rocket (No longer obtainable)
    - Mekigneers Chopper (Crafted)
    - Sandstone Drake (Crafted)
    - Ruby Panther (Crafted
    - Albino Drake (50 mounts)
    - Blood Bathed Frostbroothed Vanquisher (ICC 10M Meta)

DETAILS ON ACCOUNTS:
    World of Warcraft 1 and World of Warcraft 2 are the only ones with MoP and an active subscription.
    World of Warcraft 3 and 4 only have Cata and no active subscrtiption.

!!!!PLEASE NOTE THAT THOSE 4 ACCOUNTS ARE ALL MERGED INTO ONE BATTLE.NET ACCOUNT!!!!!

I also have a Diablo 3 attached to the battle.net account with some noticeable max level characters.
    I also have a Warcraft 3 with the xpac attached to it aswell.

Under no circumstances will I be going first because I have been scammed twice by warriorcharles28 and ravencrestgold.
    They scammed me of 2 HonorBuddy key's. I gave them the key and they never replied.

So no way will I be going first. If you don't trust me then I will be happy if you hire a middleman for the account trade.

The account will come with all CD Key's and a photo of my passport or birth certificate for ID in case you get in trouble.

To contact me, please reply to this thread and then contact me on Skype ~ brumbrumcar
    If you don't post here first then you WILL BE IGNORED.

Kind Regards,
    Last edited by fruitcone; 01-20-2013 at 07:32 PM.

WoW account! Couple 90's geared DK for raiding or botting accounts!
    msweeney545's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    msweeney2267 skype

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please ban him. His a scammer, went on my account, vendored all of my gear and sent gold away. Please ban,

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Account is still for sale but you may only Skype screen share or team view me while I log onto the account for you to see, will not give out details again.