90 Goblin Death Knight/High Warlord/Raid Gear/Arena Master/Current 2700+ Ratings! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Superbity's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

90 Goblin Death Knight/High Warlord/Raid Gear/Arena Master/Current 2700+ Ratings!

Hi there, im a hardcore PVPer and Raider,

This account's main character comes with extremely good PVP gear, the PVP Gear is T2 Elite/T2 Wep thats 2/2, and is a Goblin Death Knight
    Level 90 Goblin Death Knight | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

It currently has High Warlord/Arena Master, at this time is 2700+ In RBGs(Done Legit mind you, I do not risk my account with exploits),

This account also comes with the following

World of Warcraft:
    90 Goblin Death Knight, Inscription/Enchanting, Roughly 20-30k worth of items in his mail you can sell, High Warlord 2700+ Rating Currently(Pretty much guaranteed Hero of the Horde), Arena Master, Tons of Rare mounts(Including the extremely rare ORIGINAL Brewfest Ram, From 6+ Years ago, and is numbering less than 1000 left in the game), Raid gear also
    88 Blood Elf Priest Alchemy/Blacksmithing, Not maxed but was used in Cata
    85 Orc Warrior, Mining/JC, Not maxed but was used in Cata
    85 Orc Hunter, Maxed Inscription

Plus a TON of Alts at Level 60+, Probably around 20+ other toons(All leveled through RAF and/or instant leveled) spread on about 3-4 other servers

Starcraft 2:

SC2, No HoS, But was a former Platinum/Diamond player, but i just dont have the time to play SC2 Anymore

Diablo 3:
    Paragon 80+ DPS Monk, roughly 80-90k+ Damage, Extremely tanky and bursty, can blow shit away, Not much gold on him at this time

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I must state, this account has been around for roughly 7-8+ Years, including WoW Beta

The Sale will be done through Paypal, Post a message here if you want my skype to talk, All 'official' discussions about the sale of this account will be done through email, for both buyer and seller protection,

I am taking offers, but if you deliberately lowball for this account, That is in the top rankings of PVP, You will not get a response.

Cheers and hope you all have a Merry Christmas
    Last edited by Superbity; 12-30-2012 at 11:31 PM.

90 Goblin Death Knight/High Warlord/Raid Gear/Arena Master/Current 2700+ Ratings!
    JohnB333's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm interested...not sure how much lowballing would be though- 300?

Superbity's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bumpity bump

plutoniumm's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    can you pm me your skype? I am VERY intrested.

sheldon12356's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PM me skype please