Looking for an account with MoP! Lookin for ANYTHING! sell your unwanted account here menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

xfirefly88x's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking for an account with MoP! Lookin for ANYTHING! sell your unwanted account here

Basically what the title says Im getting back into WoW and im looking to try out Mist of Pandaria. I gave my old account to my Friend and he's been playing ever since and i dont want to be a total douche' and take it back So im looking to buy an account with Mist of Pandaria. Please note I dont care if the account has time, or a toon it just needs to have Mist of Pandaria.

Im looking for anything really Let me know what you have to sell and ill let you know if I'll take it or not. I would do trades but i have nothing good to trade lol so i guess Cash will do :P

Please Dont MSG with your SUPER AWESOME 300000$ accounts lol (that was an Exaggeration) im look for a good price meaning under 50$

Last edited by xfirefly88x; 11-28-2012 at 11:38 AM.

Looking for an account with MoP! Lookin for ANYTHING! sell your unwanted account here
    jimmyhatt's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't know if its still going on but wow had a mop sale for 20$ for the expansion this week... So in essence a cats account for 30$ plus that an. Us still be inside your budget. I have but one account and it isnt for sale, but thought that may give u more options

1kaotik1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    look at my started threads. i got an account that comes with a 90 paladin 86 hunter, 84 shaman and 83 mage. no game time left. has diablo 3 attached to it and comes with honor buddy keys.. i know you said $59, but maybe you would be interested in a little more.

xfirefly88x's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still looking for a MoP had to take a break from WoW for last semester but in the clear now! :P

therightemp's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    added.............................