== LvL 90 ilvl 494 Hunter with many alts, SC2, Diablo, Rare mounts, and Tittles == menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Hont's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

== LvL 90 ilvl 494 Hunter with many alts, SC2, Diablo, Rare mounts, and Tittles ==

Hey, I am looking to sell my WoW account and finally get away from this game. I am the original owner of this account and have been playing since vanilla. I am looking for pay pal offers over the next couple of weeks. I will take obviously the highest offer or the one I think is the most trust worthy. You can contact me about the account at [email protected]. You are probably wondering at this point what my account has to offer so lets get into it.

Account:
    WoW: Mists of Panderia
    Diablo 3
    Starcraft 2

Characters:

Hunter: Level 90 Orc Hunter | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory
    ilvl: 494
    Professions: 600 Engineering / 600 Leatherworking
    I also have full PvP gear with 7 pieces of Malevolent and tier 1 weapon. I have roughly 11.3k PvP power and 6k Resilence I believe, give or take. This character has obtained the 1900 RBG's Achievement and has some arena achievements.

Notable Feats of Strength:
    Realm First! Level 90 Hunter
    Cutting Edge: Will of the Emperor
    Thunderfurry, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker
    Thori'dal, The Stars' Fury
    Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest (obtained on my mage, still has it as you will see further down)
    I Can't Hear You Over The Sound Of How Awesome I Am!

Notable Mounts:
    Red Qiraji Battle Tank
    X-53 Touring Rocket
    Volcanic Stone Drake
    Tyrael's Charger
    Swift Razzashi Raptor (Vanilla ZG Raptor)
    Swift White Hawkstrider
    Twilight Drake
    Raven Lord
    Rusted Proto Drake
    Red Proto Drake
    Ironbound Proto Drake
    Pureblood Firehawk (Heroic Ragnaros Mount, no longer obtainable)
    Life-Binder's Hand Maiden
    Headless Horsemen's Mount
    Icebound Frostbrood Vanquisher
    Darkmoon Dancing Bear
    Drake of the East Wind
    Fossilized Raptor
    Corrupted Fire Hawk
    Crimson Cloud Serpent
    Amani Battle Bear
    Black Drake Mount
    Blazing Drake
    Blue Drake Mount
    Bloodbath Frostbrood Vanquisher
    Blonde Riding Yak

Notable Companions:
    Armadillo Pup
    Clockwork Gnome
    Fossilized Hatchling
    Frigid Frostling
    Stinker
    Mojo
    Pandaran Monk
    Hopling

The Hunter also has 28k gold and various sets of transmog gear all heroic if available, every tier in the game except for the original naxx tier 3 set.

Alts:
    84 Shaman
    85 Mage
    85 Rogue
    85 Paladin
    85 Druid
    87 Death Knight
    88 Priest

I could not include the armory to the alts for some reason due to a limit on URL's aloud in a thread since I am new to ownedcore, If you have questions about them or gear on them I will gladly send you their armory, just pm me or email me at the domain given at the beginning. Look forward to hearing back from you with offers, Thanks!

== LvL 90 ilvl 494 Hunter with many alts, SC2, Diablo, Rare mounts, and Tittles ==