90 Mage: 487ilvl, Gold Challenge Mode Gear, S7 Glad, Alani Mount, 5/6H MSV + Warr Alt menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

mysticalcamel's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

90 Mage: 487ilvl, Gold Challenge Mode Gear, S7 Glad, Alani Mount, 5/6H MSV + Warr Alt

Hi all,

Basically at a point where I want to quit WoW, no time with my new job, and it's taken up too much of my time for too long. I know I don't have any rep here, I lost all that when markeedragon stopped account selling, so I'm willing to work with someone who has any notable rep to get my account sold - this is my last and personal account though so I will be cautious.

90 Human Mage

Currently cleared 5/6 Heroic MSV and 4/6 HoF (including last boss which matters for heroics).
    10k Achievs
    Season 7 Gladiator - Relentless Glad's Frostwyrm
    Rare MoP Alani mount - 10skyshard mount (as well as having 5 more shards to complete another mount and sell it for up wards of 150k)
    487ilvl gear, one of the most geared mages in it's region
    All MoP reputations (except tillers) at revered or better
    About 1k banked Valor Points
    5k gold
    Blacksmith/Engineer
    Full gold challenge mode gear as well as server first achiev for all golds completed
    Enough lesser charms for you to not have to do dailies for months (around 800)

This toon is set to raid in any of the best guilds in the world.

On the same account there is a lv 70 twink undead rogue with some of the best twink gear in the game.

On a second account that I'm wanting to sell with the mage:

90 NE prot warrior, 470 ilvl
    One of the best xmog's in the game imo
    T3 shoulders/gloves with a combination of black gear
    Also has thunderfury
    More of a vanity toon

Anyone interested please PM me here or send an email to [email protected] - looking for USD$600ish for the lot, I also have quite a bit of experience buying/selling accounts even though I don't have rep here (ex-markeedragon user) so please don't waste both our time if you're out to scam.

This account also has Diablo 3.

Thanks!

(sorry if there's some double post rule, meant to post this here in the US section)
    Last edited by mysticalcamel; 11-28-2012 at 07:40 PM.

90 Mage: 487ilvl, Gold Challenge Mode Gear, S7 Glad, Alani Mount, 5/6H MSV + Warr Alt
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Northerner's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you had any notable rep and hadn't joined so recently, I would hop all over this account. "I also have quite a bit of experience buying/selling accounts so please don't waste both our time if you're out to scam." Any proof of this? That may help the your cause.
    Skype/Aim - - MJ71894

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used to have quite high rep on markeedragon before it stopped account selling, i could probably find my old aim contacts to vouch for me, I've dealt with knuckles on a few occasions before he started khaccounts. Ill see if my old markee acc is still active, it may still have my +rep. It's going to be difficult though as i am currently off the coast of Papua new guinea so bare with me. If you like you can swing me your number and i can give you a call when i have reception.

p.s. I don't have constant access to internet in my current location, so there is little point trying to contact me through AIM atm

Edit: Had a look at markeedragon, none of the old reputation threads/accounts were kept so unfortunately I won't be able to gain any credibility through that avenue
    Last edited by mysticalcamel; 11-19-2012 at 10:15 PM.

Northerner's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I should be home in 3.5 hours if you're around. I'll post here again when I return.
    Skype/Aim - - MJ71894

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey mate, if you were interested in talking more about the account perhaps you could PM me your number (as well as what country you're in + area code) and we could discuss things that way. From my past dealings I am fully aware that these these transactions usually go at the behest of the party with more reputation so in regard to my lack of rep there's no need for concern. My main priority is getting my account sold before I get back to Australia (on the 28th Dec), as even with constant access to internet I will be 10x as busy as I am now (New job, moving from Brisbane to Sydney). So personally this is a much better time for me.Sorry it's a bit of a pain catching each other atm.

Cheers

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shitty third world internet =\ double post
    Last edited by mysticalcamel; 11-21-2012 at 04:11 AM. Reason: Double Post

owned4321's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm very interested, please add me on skype: Owned4321

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will do mate, should be able to get onto skype sometime today but bear with me, my internet is horrible.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bump price $550