Level 85 characters with diablo lvl 60 merge menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

sk8erboi435's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Level 85 characters with diablo lvl 60 merge

Selling World of Warcraft account with over 1 month game time. 150,000G. Im looking for about 250. Willing to negotiate. Add me to skype. Taylor.Moss1 for more info. I am the original owner of the account. I have all security questions, and i have lots to offer, from a level 85 mage main to a terribly geared level 85 paladin. This is also including a shaman level 85 who is geared for pvp. I own all BoA's in the game, and have over 15,000 conquest points. Which will be turned into gold. Please respond.

Level 85 Human Mage | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory Mage. In pvp gear. Has just about full heroic, i unfortunately uninstalled wow from my computer so i am unable to change the gear.

Level 85 Draenei Shaman | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory Heres the shaman, Not too much to offer on him, just a character you may want seeing how they are terrible to level.

Level 85 Tauren Paladin | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory last of the 85's.

The Account has plently of alts aswell. I have a several level 30-60's.. I also have 2 70-80s.This will be a pretty straight forward procedure. Send money through paypal, this will be discussed through skype conversation. You will pay first, that way if anything with the account is changed where you aren't able to to log on, you can appeal, and get your money back. Please let me know.

PS. Theres also a diablo account merged to this account with a lvl 60 monk, no additional Fee.

Level 85 characters with diablo lvl 60 merge
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bumpppppppppppppppppppp