L85 Human Paladin: 11K+ achievement pts, 100+ mounts, rare titles, etc menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

epeenlol's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

L85 Human Paladin: 11K+ achievement pts, 100+ mounts, rare titles, etc

Item name: Whole US Battle.net account containing Diablo 3, Starcraft 2, World of Warcraft with expansions up to Cataclsym.

Item type: Whole Battle.net account, mainly interested in selling my Paladin here... but you get the entire account.

Payment Method: PayPal only, and you send money FIRST. Negotiation on another form of payment or not sending first is absolutely not possible. I know this will likely drive away a lot of potential buyers, but I am not up for getting scammed. Although this account is not "cream of the crop" with dozens of world first achievements and such, I have worked my butt off getting what I am selling here. I will include contact details to reach me so you can be rest assured this is a legitimate sale. I want to sell this likely as bad as you'd like to buy it.

Payment Amount: $500

Info on it:

**Please do note that you may not consider some of the "rare" things I have listed rare, but nevertheless, I still have a fair bit of rare things**

Rare Mounts:

Albino Drake
    Amani Battle Bear
    Bloodbathed Frostbrood Vanquisher
    Blue Dragonhawk
    Dark Phoenix
    Fossilized Raptor
    Ironbound Proto-Drake
    Raven Lord
    Rusted Proto-Drake
    Swift Razzashi Raptor - Level 60 ZG mount, 100% unobtainable nowadays.
    Swift White Hawkstrider
    Violet Proto-Drake

There's a level 85 Mage on the account that has Rivendare's Deathcharger and the Twilight Drake.

80's: Priest, Death Knight, Rogue
    85's: Mage, Paladin, Warlock

Rare Titles:

Bane of the Fallen King
    Bloodsail Admiral
    Champion of the Frozen Wastes
    Defender of a Shattered World
    Destroyer's End
    Justicar - Exalted with all BG reps.
    Starcaller
    Twilight Vanquisher
    of the Alliance - 100,000 HK's.
    of the Nightfall
    the Astral Walker
    the Exalted - Exalted with 40 reps.'
    the Kingslayer
    the Light of Dawn
    the Seeker - 3,000 quests completed.

Rare Feats of Strength:

Sulfuras, Hand of Ragnaros - Wielder of Sulfuras, Hand of Ragnaros.

It's Over Nine Thousand! - Earn more than 9000 achievement points.

Reins of the Raven Lord - Obtain the Reins of the Raven Lord from Anzu in Sethekk Halls.

Hero of the Zandalar Tribe - Earn exalted status with the Zandalar Tribe.

Avast Ye, Admiral! - Obtain the Bloodsail Admiral's Hat... and try to get some fresh air every now and then.

Swift White Hawkstrider - Obtain the Swift White Hawkstrider from Kael'thas Sunstrider in Magister's Terrace.

Did Somebody Order a Knuckle Sandwich? - Raise your unarmed skill to 400.

Swift Razzashi Raptor - Obtain the Swift Razzashi Raptor from Bloodlord Mandokir in Zul'Gurub.

..and many more.

the Insane - I am ONE Darkmoon Faire event away from achieving this title (the faire comes every month I think), and a few lockboxes away. I have a level 82 Rogue that I used that is more than capable to farm lockboxes to finish this. All of the Goblin reps are fully Exalted.

There's a level 85 Mage on the account that has the Undying - 100% unobtainable title nowadays that you got for clearing 10 man Naxrammas without ANY raid deaths.

There are a ton of characters on this account on various different servers of various different levels. Some are close to 30, 40, 50, 80, 85... etc... all are also scattered with various BoA's due to the amount of times I've transferred servers.

Pictures:

Will only provide pictures to a very interested buyer. Don't want to waste time on pictures if nobody wants it.

I will only provide my Skype details (I am on from the time I wake up to the time I go to bed) to very interested buyers via Private Message here, I will not answer questions that way. If you do have questions, please ask them here in this thread.

As I stated earlier, I am the 100% original and real owner. I have owned this account since early 2007, I can provide proof somehow if need be.

~epeen

L85 Human Paladin: 11K+ achievement pts, 100+ mounts, rare titles, etc
    epeenlol's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still for sale.