NEW: ★ BEST US SHAMAN ★ SoA |  Legendary Staff | Life-Binder's | Rank 1 | ilvl 410!! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

jzf's Avatar The Legend
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NEW: ★ BEST US SHAMAN ★ SoA | Legendary Staff | Life-Binder's | Rank 1 | ilvl 410!!

Shaman's General Information

Level: 85
    Class: Shaman
    Race: Dwarf
    Gold: 4,300 gold
    Professions: 525/525 Enchanting | 523/525 Alchemy - 525/525 Cooking, Fishing & Archeology
    Bags: 20 Slot Bag | 20 Slot Bag | 22 Slot Bag | 24 Slot Bag
    Conquest Points: 4200
    Honor Points: 3300
    Valor Points: 600

Shaman's Mount Information

Mount Statistics: 109 Mounts

Rare Mounts Include - Sorted By Rarity - Many Are Now Unobtainable

Life-Binder's Handmaiden - A very rare mount off of the Madness of Deathwing in Dragon Soul Heroic Mode
    Pureblood Fire Hawk - A very rare mount off of Ragnaros in Firelands
    Drake of the East Wind - Glory of the Cataclysm Raider
    Corrupted Fire Hawk - Glory of the Firelands Raider
    Blazing Drake - A very rare mount off of the Madness of Deathwing in Dragon Soul Normal Mode
    Vengeful Nether Drake - Season 3 Arena Mount
    Brutal Nether Drake - Season 4 Arena Mount
    Deadly Gladiator's Frost Wyrm - Season 5 Arena Mount
    Relentless Gladaitor's Frost Wyrm - Season 7 Arena Mount
    Icebound Frostbrood Vanquisher - Glory of the Icecrown Raider (25)
    Bloodbathed Frostbrood Vanquisher - Glory of the Icecrown Raider (10)
    Ironbound Proto-Drake - Glory of the Ulduar Raider (25)
    Rusted Proto-Drake - Glory of the Ulduar Raider (10)
    Amani War Bear - A reward from timed Zul'Aman

Achievement / Reputation Information:
    These self-contained goals offer new challenges, satisfy goal-oriented players, and allow others to see your accomplishments in World of Warcraft — plus, they are just plain fun.

Achievement Points: 14,090
    Feats of Strength: 40

Rare/Unobtainable Feats of Strength / Titles -

Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest - Owner of Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest.

Wrathful Gladiator's Frost Wyrm - Obtain the Wrathful Gladiator's Frost Wyrm from Arena Season 8 of Wrath of the Lich King.

Relentless Gladiator's Frost Wyrm - Obtain the Relentless Gladiator's Frost Wyrm from Arena Season 7 of Wrath of the Lich King.

Deadly Gladiator's Frost Wyrm - Obtain the Deadly Gladiator's Frost Wyrm from Arena Season 5 of Wrath of the Lich King.

Deadly Gladiator - Achieved Deadly Gladiator title.

Brutal Nether Drake - Obtain the Brutal Nether Drake from Arena Season 4 of The Burning Crusade.

Vengeful Nether Drake - Obtain the Vengeful Nether Drake from Arena Season 3 of The Burning Crusade.

Heroic: Madness of Deathwing - Title Reward: Savior of Azeroth - Destroy Deathwing in Dragon Soul on Heroic Difficulty.

Heroic Al'Akir - Title Reward: Of the Four Winds - Defeat Al'Akir in the Throne of the Four Winds on Heroic Difficulty.

Heroic: Ragnaros - Title Reward: Firelord - Defeat Ragnaros in Firelands on Heroic Difficulty.

Heroic: Sinestra - Title Reward: Dragonslayer - Defeat Sinestra in Bastion of Twilight on Heroic Difficulty.

Heroic: Nefarian - Title Reward: Blackwing's Bane - Defeat Nefarian in Blackwing Descent on Heroic Difficulty.

Shaman's Gear Information

PvE Resto Set: Overall ilvl 409 (407 equipped)

Head: [Spiritwalker's Faceguard] (410 ilvl)
    Neck: [Petrified Fungal Heart] (410 ilvl)
    Shoulders: [Spiritwalker's Tunic] (410 ilvl)
    Back: [Woundlicker Cover] (397 ilvl)
    Chest: [Spiritwalker's Tunic] (410 ilvl)
    Wrist: [Grotesquely Writhing Bracers] (410 ilvl)
    Hands: [Spiritwalker's Gloves] (410 ilvl)
    Belt: [Belt of Shattered Elementium] (416 ilvl)
    Legs: [Spiritwalker's Legwraps] (410 ilvl)
    Feet: [Mindstrainer Treads] (410 ilvl)
    Ring 1: [Crystal Prison Band] (391 ilvl)
    Ring 2: [Quicksilver Signet of the Avengers] (391 ilvl)
    Trinket 1: [Seal of the Seven Signs] (410 ilvl)
    Trinket 2: [Heart of Unliving] (416 ilvl)
    Weapon: [Maw of the Dragonlord] (416 ilvl)
    Off-hand: [Timepeice of the Bronze Flight] (410 ilvl)
    Ranged Weapon: [Lightning Spirit in a Bottle] (397 ilvl)

Alternate Gear Sets -

Included: An Elemental set, (400 ilvl) (with the Legendary Dragonwrath,Tarecgosa's Rest) and a 5/5 Cataclysmic PvP Set (406 ilvl)

Vanity/Transmogrifaction Gear - Listed in Release Order

Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest ** VERY RARE - LEGENDARY **

Helm of Narv - Great for Transmogrifaction
    Mithrios, Bronzebeards Legacy (Heroic) - Great for Transmogrifaction
    Rod of the Sun King - Great for Transmogrifaction
    Pauldrans of the Combatant - Great for Transmogrifaction
    Headdress of the First Shaman - Great for Transmogrifaction

Alternate Character's on the Account - Sorted by Quality

** There are no Alternate Character's on the Account **

Pricing Information

Pricing: Negotiable (What Does this Mean?)
    - As with all of my accounts, the pricing is completely negotiable! I am open to all offers. Though I have a buyout range in mind, I always sell the account to the best offer, not necessarily always being the highest amount.

Included Services & Available Addons

*Battle.net Name Change Security Service Addon Available
    - Ever wish to change the name on an account you may have purchased? I am now offering this service to characters which I sell for a discounted rate! Sit back as I change the name on the account to your First and Last name. This service only costs a discounted rate of $150 when purchasing a character from me - More Information

*Free Character Transfer & New Cd-Keys Included
    - This purchase includes a free set of brand new cd-keys and a character transfer. Free of charge!

*Pay as you Play Plan Available
    - Don't have as much money as you would hope upfront? No Problem! I offer a Pay-As-You Play Plan which allows you to play the character while paying it off at an affordable rate! Pay off the character as you enjoy it. Contact me for more information on this offer.

*Lifetime Recall Guarantee Insurance (Worth: Purchase Price)
    - Ever have an account taken back from you after purchasing it? I know how terrible that feels, which is why I offer a complete, money back guarantee, on any account you purchase from me. Rest assured that your purchase is 100% protected for life, unlike my competitors who only offer limited warranties which cover only a month or two.

*Lifetime Support from one of the most seasoned virtual goods retailer's in the business
    - As a client you receive support from one of the most trusted and experienced online virtual goods retailers in the business. You receive my direct phone number as well as my email address, and can reach me any day of the week.

*Character Resale Assistance Program
    - This character is eligible for Character Resale Assistance. As one of the most seasoned veterans in the business, I understand that fiscal issues can occur later on down the road. Rest assured that if for some reason you needed to sell the character, I will gladly manage the entirety of the sale for you, free of charge.

Contact Information -

Have any questions about the account? Feel free to contact me! Even if you aren't planning to buy an account, and simply wish to talk about this legendary character, send me a message!

AIM: ToonVendor

Email: [email protected]

Phone: +1 916-436-8942 (USA) *Quickest Form of Contact* - Available 3:00-9:00 PM Pacific Standard Time - 7 Days A Week

NEW: ★ BEST US SHAMAN ★ SoA |  Legendary Staff | Life-Binder's | Rank 1 | ilvl 410!!