Paladin. 2 spectral Tigers (And more TCG loots) Priest Rooster Mount CHEAP!!! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

jayser's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Paladin. 2 spectral Tigers (And more TCG loots) Priest Rooster Mount CHEAP!!!

Hi Guys.

First off let me say i'm new to this website. I'm the Original Owner of the Account and I can give proof by sending 2 photo IDs to the buyer.

Theres a lot to be said on that account.

Games on Battle net Enabled:
    • World of Warcraft - Cataclysm
    • StarCraft 2
    • Diablo 2 and it's expansion Diablo 2 LOD

Now with the WoW Account:

-85 Dwarf Paladin-

-3000 Achievements Points
    -Over 50 mounts, Including Vial of Sands, Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger, Amani Bear and more !!
    -Fully PVP geared ! 5/5 Ruthless including Ruthless Wep/Shield and t2 ruthless gear
    -2.1k RBG rating
    skills: 525 enchanting, 515 Jewelcrafting

There has been LOTS of time and money invested in that Paladin ( over 600$ )

-85 Dwarf Priest-

-2000 Achievements Points
    -Magic Rooster Mount (the chicken mount) for epicness in your BGs.
    -TCG loot Flag of Ownership (puts a flag on the player's dead body for epicness in BGs / arenas)
    -5/5 Vicious
    -Skill: 525 Engineering

-64 Shaman-
    -Reins of the Spectral Tiger

Also on the account a lvl 64 Mage with full Heirlooms.

Like it has been said, a lot of time and money has been invested into this account ( not including battle net account)
    Try searching on other websites, you will not find this anywhere else. This is my first and Main account, never been traded / sold before.

I will deal with serious buyers only, I can show the characters in-game of course.

Payment will be made by Paypal or Western union.

Price Asked : 300$ USD

Interested ? Send me a PM or add me to Skype : CriticalDoctor

Paladin. 2 spectral Tigers (And more TCG loots) Priest Rooster Mount CHEAP!!!