Wow US account PVE server 6 lvl 85s and 940k gold menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Badger122952's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow US account PVE server 6 lvl 85s and 940k gold

Item Name: US Wow Pve server with 6 Lvl 85 Characters and over 940k Gold

Item Type: US Wow World of Warcraft Account

Payment Method: Paypal only

Payment Amount: Negotiable

Info on it: I have the following characters with their professions listed:

Pally (Miner/Engineer), Druid (Herbalist/Insription - all glyphs known), Mage (Xmute Alchemist/Skinner), DK (Enchanter/JC - over 50 cuts known), Rogue (Xmute Alchemist/Engineer(500)), Rogue (Xumute Alchemist/Blacksmith), all professions are maxed out with the exception of the one rogue whose engineering is at 500. This account is excellent for farming either herbs or ore. The druid is a tauren druid which means no dismouting for farming plants and the Pally is an engineer which allows him to farm Volatile air while he is mining. All 6 of the lvl 85s have fast mounts. The 4 remaining character slots i used for banking and included 3 Guild banks with 4 tabs each so plenty of storage on this account for mats. All the 85s carry 22 slot bags on the themselves. I transmuted Truegold on each of my alchemist each night and got anywhere from 1 up to 5 truegolds which was rare. There is a large number of stacks of inks for the inscriptionist and with over 50 cuts there is plenty of gold to make selling gems on the ah. This account is basically self sufficient only thing missing is a Leatherworker and a Tailor. Bought a house in the spring of this year and have been renovating it since and have not played since then so the gear is not up to par but could be easily upgraded with time. I have lost interest in the game and i am pursuing other interests. Also included in the account is i believe 944k gold with should be a fairly accurate amount. Would prefer to sell the account with the gold with paypal or cash as the only form of payment. Respond and i will provide my cell number so we negotiate a fair price, i would prefer to deal with someone i can talk to on the phone. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Repost of previous thread with more detail added. Only serious inquiries please. This is no scam i have sold accounts since i became a gamer playing everquest 1 many years ago. Edited this is a Horde account.
    Last edited by Badger122952; 10-19-2011 at 07:36 PM. Reason: Horde Account not previously listed

Wow US account PVE server 6 lvl 85s and 940k gold