LVL 85 Mage/Shaman/Paladin/Hunter/Priest Lvl 82 warrior Lvl 70 DK menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

clickcl0ck3d's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LVL 85 Mage/Shaman/Paladin/Hunter/Priest Lvl 82 warrior Lvl 70 DK

I am selling a WoW account on US side. I am the original Owner of this account. I can provide all information to anyone who asks so Message me for more information. Heres what i have.

The account Has all the chars on the same Server with about 15k spread across all the chars

LVL 85 female undead mage
    4/5 ruthless only missing neck and back and pants.
    This char was recently made and really only has the Guild pheonix mount. has around 2000 honor and 1000 conquest points. Absolutly no pve gear so if you are looking fro a pve mage this is not the place for you. has 9567 HK's. I lvl is 379/378 equipped. Haventt really climbed up in the arena bracket much due to my decline in motivation to play. also a 525 alchemist and no other profession (gold would be good to level another profession)

LVL 85 male undead hunter
    Hunter has 3/4 ruthless and alot of off peices to got with it. Also has ruthless bow and polearm.
    Only mount worth mentioning is the ironbound protodrake.
    Titles worth nothing Astral walker. (really the only one i use) this char also mainly has pvp gear. He has a set of pve gear but its only mid lvl BWD level gear. Will get you around 22k dps tho.
    This toon has inscription and herbalism maxed out.

LVL 85 male blood elf paladin
    This char is more of a money maker for me. Has high lvl enchanting and jewelcrafting. has the full set of crafted holy pvp gear andd thats about it.
    Has all the holiday mounts and red protodrake.

LVL 85 male troll shaman
    this char was just a char i lvled with a friend and got him one or two peices of gear and gave up on him he has about 2400 resillience in his crafted /honor gear. No professions.

LVL 85 Priest.
    This char is the char i worked the most with i guess. This char has tailoring and no other profession. has 3/5 ruthless disc gear. 4049 resil or soemthing along those lines. this char also has a decent pve gear set that will get you through firelands just fine. Titles worth noting: Defender of a shattered world, Starcaller(got it in wrath). Just bought some gear on this char so not many conquest or valor. Has the right gear to obtain either tho. This char has the refer a friend 2 seater mount and the armani battle bear.

LVL 82 Warrior.
    This char was also made to lvl with a friend of mine he has gear anough to tank or dps any dungeon around his lvl has a full level and a half of rested. as well..
    Other usefull information about this account: This account has full cloth BoA and full Plate BoA, Also has the staff two trinkets, the 2handed axe and the 1handed tanking sword. All chars have flying. The priest has 310% and the pally mage and hunter have 280%. the rest have 150

You will get the email that is attached to this account as well i dont use it anymore anyway so it will make it alot easier tto deal with. it also has two other accounts on the battle net that have a lvl 60 old school geared mage and a lvl 70 old school geared warr. the other account is just Burning crusade enabled with no chars on it. If there is a way to seperate the accounts from the battlenet i will be willing to do that as well. Looking to sell this account due to rising real life issues and i hope someone can give my chars some play time since i have no desire to play any longer. For an questions or offers shoot me a messge and ill get back to you. thanks for taking the time to read.

For more information messege me on here or hit me on skype: cl0ck3d

Payment methods i take: PayPal/WesternUnion

NOT looking for ANYTHING but cash. Thanks.
    Last edited by clickcl0ck3d; 10-14-2011 at 02:30 PM.

LVL 85 Mage/Shaman/Paladin/Hunter/Priest Lvl 82 warrior Lvl 70 DK
    clickcl0ck3d's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Price was just reduced due to me getting a flat tire and needing to sell NOW. Skype or msg me fore more info