WTS Level 85's Full Cata 100% secure Business Verified. (Over 500 accounts for sale) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Daminion's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS Level 85's Full Cata 100% secure Business Verified. (Over 500 accounts for sale)

Greetings, I am here and a lot of other places trying to get rid of over 500 accounts. Some of you probably know who I am if you are on the same botting site I am a support mod at xD I just use different names in other places. So lets get down to business. Some of these accounts were created back in Vanilla some in TBC ect. Gear on the accounts are iffy to say. Some have some epics some have lots of blues. Hard to say. I have at least 1 horde and 1 alliance account per each US server. (even including new servers).

I know I am new to this site. And I plan on earning my reputation as I have on other sites. All payments will be made through PayPal. (Your PayPal MUST be verified) My PayPal is a business verified account linked to a business bank account.

The way things will work is as accounts come and go of course my lot will change as characters will be gone off servers. If you are interested in an account please either leave a reply on this or send a PM with what class/race/server you are wanting and I will look things up and see what I have.

All my accounts are 100% secure with a 14 day warranty on recalls/bans(not covering a ban that is your fault)/ ect. Use common sense with this. If you get the account go out sell 1 million gold and it gets banned. That won't be covered.

Now to get to pricing. The average price for my accounts is 150$ some going for less some going for a bit more. Some accounts have multiple 85's/80's on the accounts. Again will depend on what server/class/race you are wanting.

Any questions/comments/concerns please leave me a message on here or add me on YIM at Smokey_Carr or MSN at [email protected]

Thank you for taking the time to read this. Good luck on finding that account you have been searching for. Stay safe =)

WTS Level 85's Full Cata 100% secure Business Verified. (Over 500 accounts for sale)