WTS Three 85s and one 83 with tons of neat items on the account menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

dreamstate00's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS Three 85s and one 83 with tons of neat items on the account

I have three 85s on the account. Human female Paladin, Night Elf female Druid, and a Human male mage. Also have a level 83 Undead female Warrior. The paladin and druid are on Ner'zhul Alliance server. The mage is on Moon Guard Alliance server, and the warrior is on Shadowmoon Horde server. The paladin is my best currently geared character, with great protection gear. Howerver, my druid is my collection characters. I will provide armory links to all my characters on request. Here's a list of most of the items I've collected on the account.:
    Titles: Loremaster, Seeker, The Argent Champion, Guardian of Cenarius, Ambassador, Chef, Explorer, Champion of the Frozen Waste, The Hallowed, Brewmaster, Flame Warden, Matron, Elder, The Love Fool, Merrymaker, Pilgrim, Bloodsail Admiral

Mounts: Reins of the Violet Prot-Drake, Swift White Hawkstrider, Reins of the Albino Drake, Reins of the Red Proto-Drake, All of the Nether Drakes, Silver Talbuk

Pets: Little Fawn, Pilgrim's Bounty Turkey, Phoenix Hatchling

Other items: Light of Elune, Orb of the Sin'dorei, Orb of Deception, Chef Hat, Dartol's Rod of Transformation.

Heirloom set for every class. Inlcudes weapons, four trinkets (two melee and two caster) chests, and shoulders for each class in the game.

I'm the original owner of the account; therefore, I have all the information such as the original email, and the secrete question and answer. If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask. I'm really interested in selling my account!

WTS Three 85s and one 83 with tons of neat items on the account
    IFMJohn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you only willing to sell? I'd be willing to trade you an account with 6 85s+ alts

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry, but I'm only interested in selling this account. Also, this account is still available for sale!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How come no one likes my account?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No offers made on this account? Wow... Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This account is still available for sale. Please feel free to ask any questions about this account, I will be glad to answer. Thank you for your time.