My powerleveling services for  your WotLK key menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Aptx's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My powerleveling services for your WotLK key

I know I have no rep etc, but I am new here. So feel free to take any precautions you deem appropriate. (crap acc, take out all valuables w/e)

I can:

-level any gathering (as long as you have the level required for gathering in the appropriate zones (or want to reach that level).
    -Max archeology (If you are level 60+ with a flying mount).
    -Level your toon.
    -Level any profession (If you have a secondary profession to get the mats for it (or the gold to support leveling it with minimal cost).
    -Cap valor, justice (if 85) and honor.

I don't bot, I just play a lot. and can't really afford to spend any money right now since I just moved out..I have fair knowledge with all classes, but am most comfortable with mage, dk, warlock, warrior, hunter, druid.

Please add me on msn [email protected] and we'll discuss things further there, if what you want is more work than a wotlk key, i can work for a cata one as well since i eventually would like both ofc.. then we can split the work in 2..i do half, get wotlk, then continue and get cata etc

Edit: For people who can give rep, have a trusted word around here, I can do a tiny bit for free in exchange of you saying i didn't scam or hack you afterwards hehe, need to work my way to get trusted in here
    Last edited by Aptx; 07-01-2011 at 03:26 PM.

My powerleveling services for  your WotLK key