Looking to buy botting accounts cheap. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Neostar's Avatar Master Sergeant CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking to buy botting accounts cheap.

I'm looking for some cheap botting accounts to expand my business these accounts will not be resold they will be used for botting purposes so I do not care about vanity and will not pay more for vanity. If you wish to sell your account for vanity there are businesses like mmoarmory that will pay for vanity. So, what I am looking for is mainly fresh-heroic geared toons that you are trying to get rid of and want to make a quick sale. I do not care about classes but I prefer paladin/druid. Server doesn't really matter to me.

Terms:

- Must have max herb/mining or willing to accept a $3 lower price for me having to spend half a day trying to lvl it.
    - Toons Must be lvl 80 or higher.
    - Must be within a 110$ budget range
    - Must be repped or willing to go first if not repped.
    - Must have cdkeys will accept ID of OO. NO EXCEPTIONS I WILL NOT TAKE AN ACCOUNT WITHOUT THE CDKEYS OR AN ID SCAN.
    - Must have at least 15 days gametime.

If you meet ALL of the terms listed above you can contact me via pm or replying to this topic.

Looking to buy botting accounts cheap.
    lxhackdxl's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    85 warrior or 83 mage. both geared to farm current content. will let it go for $130

JakeyxxMabi's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    85 mage, 84 priest. No game time.. but willing to sell for 90$ to reimburse for the game time. Obv cata expansion, ilevels: 350 and 324. around 1kg?