Insane Vanity + Server first toon (5 85s overall) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

rhaego37's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Insane Vanity + Server first toon (5 85s overall)

Hello mmowned, I'm looking to relieve myself of the account I've been in possession of for over 6 years now. I am the original owner with all information readily supplied to ensure account safety. Also have an unused authenticator from Blizzcon for added security. Now to get down to the account:

85 Warrior- The toon has incredible vanity items including Thunderfury, Sulfuras >>9/8 << (Ring from Kel'Thuzad included) tier 3, in addition to full 60 Naxx offset pieces. This toon tanked everything there was in vanilla in a top 10 world guild. High end guilds prefer well developed characters, and you won't find a more well rounded if you're looking to get into future raiding. I have several videos of pve encounters on my HDD that you can take advantage of. Achievement wise, I have everything up to TotGC achievements (ulduar and earlier) earned at top of the server dates (if that helps any, just throwing it out there).

85 Shaman- Server first 85 title, leveled up just before cata released. Maxed non gathering professions, 9.2k achievements, full heroic ready raid gear for ele and a strong resto pvp backing (2400 3s company this season; and the gear to accompany it). A gladiator push is possible on this toon, so if you will, include an estimate on how that will affect your offer.

85 rogue mage dk- Basic toons with mixes of bloodthirsty and vicious gear to get your foot in the door.

I'd prefer to not go through the hassle of transferring off characters, but given a reasonable offer, it's up in the air at the moment. I am ready to provide any and all information to make this transaction as secure as possible to avoid scamming on either side. Verified paypal accounts go a long way.

PM any offers, trying to get a rough estimate of what I can get for my account, and it will go to the best offer within the week.

Insane Vanity + Server first toon (5 85s overall)