I Need Gold Farming Account's menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

WoWCurrencyAdvantage's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I Need Gold Farming Account's

Hello,

We are WoW Currency Advantage, a small but dedicated World of Warcraft currency manipulation company. We are avid gamers and talented businesspersons looking to edge out an advantage over the World of Warcraft currency system. At the same time we are eager to build a close relationship with the World of Warcraft community and to establish a reputation as the most trustworthy and community-oriented partner in gold buying and selling ventures for all interested players.

Today we are proposing a singularly generous offer, to any and all proprietors of World of Warcraft accounts in the United States. For an indeterminate time we will partner with parties interested in sharing their account with us for the purposes of botting. Any such party will receive our earnest assurance of safety and security of their accounts. We require no contract; the parties may end the engagement at any time, and the terms of the engagement will be informal and personalized.

The funds acquired from the farming process will be split 50/50 between you and us. Payments are made every day via Paypal. That is to say that we will forward half of the funds resulting from transactions of gold sales derived from the proprietor's account to the proprietor itself. We do not sell any currency on your accounts, we move the gold to scrap accounts using the AH. This offer literally allows you to receive a modest sum of money entirely without any kind of effort on your part.

Once again we stress the personal nature of our engagement with the player base, and repeat that thorough precautions will be taken to secure your account and protect it from any intrigue or other potentially compromising circumstances that may arise.

We hope to hear from many interested entrepreneurs. Contact us at [email protected] on Windows Live Messenger

Michael Salinger
    WoW Currency Advantage staff..
    Last edited by WoWCurrencyAdvantage; 05-30-2011 at 04:28 PM.

I Need Gold Farming Account's
    DefektCK's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    7/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Talk about a scam. Stay away from these guys, unless you want to lose your account/get it banned.

Dr. Doom's Avatar Elite User

Thanks G/R
    4/7
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These guys are legit*****

notice the stars, they mean my statement is false.

WoWCurrencyAdvantage's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Dr. Doom View Post
    These guys are legit*****

notice the stars, they mean my statement is false.
    Why do you think this is a scam? Could you please explain yourself because it is impossable to steal your account, unless you dont play wow or understand this.
    Last edited by WoWCurrencyAdvantage; 05-30-2011 at 04:29 PM.

Syncness's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    2/65
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Renting accounts is extremely dangerous, I don't suggest it.
    Double check you're trading with me in case of impostors