WOW 2 accounts level 85 spriest 85 mage 85 Paladin 85 Warlock Honor Buddy account menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

elevenbravo's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WOW 2 accounts level 85 spriest 85 mage 85 Paladin 85 Warlock Honor Buddy account

I am selling my two World of Warcraft accounts which are also attached to my battle.net account that has Diablo II plus expansion and Star Craft 2
    Also with the account I am selling my honorbuddy lifetime subscription that cost $140.00.

Account 1:
    Shadow Priest with over 9K achievement points and well over 50 mounts and many many pets
    ilevel 359 shadow
    ilevel 355 disc/holy
    This was my main character and has the pre-cata bane of the lich king title and achievment and the current defender of a shattered world title
    Also has a lot of other titles including the very hard to get Salty Title
    Has 525 Enchanting/Inscription
    30K + Gold

also on the account:
    85 Mage 525 Alchemy/Tailoring
    85 Paladin 525 Engineering/Jewelcrafting
    81 Druid 525 Alchemy/Herbalism
    81 Death Knight 525 Alchemy/Herbalism

Why so much Alchemy? For the daily transmutes to make gold!

The 2nd Account:
    85 Warlock 525 Mining/Herbalism
    80 Shaman
    20K + Gold

Now this is my botting account that I started late in the game when I started to get really really bored with farming and wanted to use my time in game for the fun stuff.
    I never ever botted on the main account I was to scared to lose it even though I have never received a warning suspension or ban on either account they are both in good standing.
    The two accounts are on two separate battle.nets so they are not linked together and I always used game time on the 2nd account to not link pay information. Both accounts share the same last name so that you can easily bot up characters to level 85 on the second account and transfer them over to the 1st account. The two accounts also share a Guild that you can use to buy boe items on the 2nd account and transfer over to the first account. You could transfer gold this way to but I wouldn't recommend it I have read of people getting banned that way and never attempted it.

If you are not interested in both accounts but just the first account that is no problem I will listen to offers on the first account only then. I would prefer payment through paypal for these accounts and we can talk on the phone or even meet in person to do the transfer if you are local Atlanta area.

WOW 2 accounts level 85 spriest 85 mage 85 Paladin 85 Warlock Honor Buddy account
    Codizzel2432's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump nice toons bro i wih i could afford them really i would take them off ur hands

Hank Moody's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    28/9
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sweet account buddy im afraid I cant afford it but it denpens on my paycheck in a few days haha
    That awkward moment, when I'm drunk and you're still ugly.

Wannabuyan85's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    VERY INTERESTED IN BOTH ACCOUNTS!!! email me at [email protected] to discuss price