MY RIFT Account (TWO 50s) for YOUR WOW Account menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Gnawnsense's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MY RIFT Account (TWO 50s) for YOUR WOW Account

Hello all,
    Looking to trade my RIFT account. Been playing since headstart, there's two level 50s on the account, they are both defiant, but on separate servers. Both are PVP servers, and there is a range of alts from level 10-35. I am the OO and have all information, as well. You be the same.

First, I have a 50 T2 geared (fully epic) Rogue on Emberlord. This has the 110% mount, all soul slots purchased and specc'd to top performance spec, ranging from bard, melee DPS, ranged DPS, and a solid warfront PVP spec. 300 Outfitter with a load of rare recipes, 300 Butchering, and 250 Artificing. Good amount of plaques saved up, completely raid ready (Greenscale and River of Souls). Prestige rank 3, nearing 4.

Second, I have a 50 T1/T2 geared (fully epic) Cleric on Deepstrike. I just finished leveling this character (1-50 in 3 days) and spent a good 3-4 days farming plaques and gearing the character up for Greenscale raids. Character is barely a week old, currently has the 90% mount, four soul slots available with specs geared for solo AOE farming, Expert heals, and a raid DPS spec. 300 Artificer, 250 Apothecary, 100 mining. Good amount of plaques saved up, completely raid ready for healing, not DPS, tho. Also has a set of T1/T2 tank gear, so there is the option to respec immediately and run this character as a tank. Prestige rank 1, nearing 2 since the character is brand-new!

Both of these characters are at an excellent point to pick them up and play. Both are completely geared and ready to start raiding, the cleric even has an inventory full of raid materials ranging from vials to weaponstones.

Account has a fresh 2 month game card subscription paid, as well. I would be more than happy to share detailed stats, provide screenshots, meetup, whathave you. I will go first; not opposed to a middle-man service.

TRADING a: US RIFT Account with 50 Rogue/50 Cleric with active 2month subscription.
    LOOKING for: US WOW Account (with an 85), or Cataclysm CD Key + Gametime

Thanks everyone! Reply or PM. On AIM @ Emulate Status

MY RIFT Account (TWO 50s) for YOUR WOW Account
    Dr. Doom's Avatar Elite User

Thanks G/R
    4/7
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're not on aim

I wanted to get ahold of you and talk to you about it =)

my contacts:

msn - [email protected]

aim - drdoommmowned
    Last edited by Dr. Doom; 05-08-2011 at 11:57 PM.

Gnawnsense's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Account traded to Doom ^. Excellent and smooth trade, A+

Dr. Doom's Avatar Elite User

Thanks G/R
    4/7
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same, thanks buddy, +rep

Smovecriminal's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey there, idk if you already found an account for your rift account, but i think i may have what your looking for.

shoot me an e-mail at Ja****[email protected], thanks.

Faulen's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Smovecriminal View Post
    Hey there, idk if you already found an account for your rift account, but i think i may have what your looking for.

shoot me an e-mail at Ja****[email protected], thanks.
    Please refrain from reading 2 posts up and the date of the last post.

(End sarcasm)