WTS/WTT 27,000+ DPS Dwarf Retribution Paladin [US] with 359/372 PvE gear menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

dietcola's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS/WTT 27,000+ DPS Dwarf Retribution Paladin [US] with 359/372 PvE gear

Since I put all this up on PA I'm just going to link that post here since it has good information about the account.

Click here to see this account.

Some things I forgot to mention on there are the other trinkets/gear he's got. He's got a bunch of archaeology rares and DMC:H, Fury of the Angerforge, Baradin Warden trinket, Crushing Weight, a few pieces of 372 alt spec gear, Orb of Deception, Orb of Sindorei, and the trinket from winning the STV fishing tournament (turns you into a fish, faster swim speed, etc).

I am the original owner of this account and will gladly provide a picture of my driver's license, the original game boxes (you pay shipping from California) with original cdkeys used for the account, BC, WotLK, and Cataclysm.

I will only sell either in person to someone local to the SF Bay Area, California or through the playerauctions site as I've used it before and it protects both the buyer and the seller. Do not bother me if you cannot meet one of these requirements.

However, I'm willing to negotiate on the price for an mmowned user particularly if you can kill two birds with one stone for me. Here's the issue, I'm in a top tier raiding guild and we have too much melee dps. I love my pally but am looking to make a swap before 4.1 to caster/ranged dps. Consequently, I'm considering a trade if someone has a legitimate reason to trade accounts as well.

Because of my position in the guild I'm likely to have a shot at the legendary staff so a caster dps would be nice but I'll consider any ranged class if similarly geared. If you've got some really great vanity titles but not a ton of gear I'll consider it, but really for me to have a shot at the legendary I need to save as much DKP as I can so I'm looking for a similar level account or cash so I can get one myself.

Thanks for checking this out. Please post a reply before you get in touch.

My AIM screenname = helloruxpin
    Last edited by dietcola; 03-08-2011 at 01:02 AM. Reason: Added contact info

WTS/WTT 27,000+ DPS Dwarf Retribution Paladin [US] with 359/372 PvE gear