Turtle WoW 60 Goblin Warrior Donator for sale menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Zyeko's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Turtle WoW 60 Goblin Warrior Donator for sale

Hello there,

Have you ever wanted to play classic wow but with a little more content added? Turtle WoW is amazing as they have a dedicated team of devs adding new content, music, quests and zones to spice up the world.

I recently switched to playing a Paladin and my poor warrior no longer gets any love so I’m looking to sell him to a good home (the warrior leveling experience is still miserable so I’d like some remuneration for my pain). His breakdown is as follows:

60 Horde Goblin
    MC Attuned, Onyxia Attuned, BWL Attuned
    60% mount
    310 mining / 245 Herbalism
    Pre raid geared (Lionheart Helm, Hand of Justice, Zin,rohk, Destroyer of Worlds, Blackhands Breadth, Battleborn Armbraces, Mark of Fordring, Devilsaur set)
    Donator items: Portable Vendor/Repair (Never have full bags again), Portable Auctioneer (found a blue or purple in the world? Sell that baby straight away!) Portable Mailbox (Buy your raid supplies and have em delivered while you’re in the raid!) and Portable Respec (Allows you to save 2 specs to switch between for free, have one preset saved with only one point and now you have a free Respec wherever you are)

Will have a fresh email that I will work with you to change personal information so you can have 100% Security. Will provide original email with the recovery word (email itself not the account, email account is still in use, currently being changed to a fresh email). Have pics of account that can be shared via discord.

For extra can be sold with 200g.

Turtle WoW 60 Goblin Warrior Donator for sale
    ryantx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is it still available