Selling warmane gold 1 million+ & coins 0.5e for sale menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

coinseller's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling warmane gold 1 million+ & coins 0.5e for sale

Hi everyone, 👋

Selling Coins 💰 (0.5 EUR = 1 coin) & 💰Gold (0.18 EUR = 1000 gold) on Warmane server.

The payment method is via PayPal.

You can reach me here via pm or on Discord.

Discord - Lop#8912

--
    ⚠️⚠️⚠️
    * You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You must notify Warmane of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
    ** I will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, in-game activity, further coin use, forum discussion, or anything that can lead to your account termination.
    *** I am not responsible for any data security around the services I integrate with. I always transfer all data (coins) that we work with through secure and encrypted channels.
    **** Warmane has a way to detect suspicious data (coins) gifting systems if you use coins for the wrong services. Always spend coins you get from me in the first 24 hours.
    ***** The best way to trade coins is to create a low-level character so I can send a gift to that character name - after the successful transaction please delete the character and by doing so you are 100% safe from any Warmane system lookup that can cause future account termination or ban.
    ****** Always pay attention that you are contacting my discord username Lop#8912, there are many scammers on this website that can abuse my discord name with variations of numbers, etc.
    ⚠️⚠️⚠️

Selling warmane gold 1 million+ & coins 0.5e for sale