Firestorm / Sethraliss 8.2 account(quitting) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Juggernaut23's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Firestorm / Sethraliss 8.2 account(quitting)

Hello i'am selling my Firestorm account which contains 4 characters on the BFA 8.2 sethraliss realm.

Heres a few list about the account and characters

Dark Iron Dwarf Shaman 441 ilvl, 70 necklace, 165/170 enchanting
    Night Elf Hunter 427 ilvl 65 necklace
    Human Priest 432 ilvl 67 necklace
    Night Elf Demon hunter( lvl 110 )

Flying unlocked, world quests unlocked, fly paths unlocked on both islands, few rare mounts collected, rated pvp titles, 80K+ gold across all characters, lots of crafting materials.
    1000 silver coin(loyalty points) which lets you change the name, appearance, gender, race or faction of the characters. 100 gold coin(donation points) which lets you buy vanity and mount items on the site.
    I played a lot on this account doing both PVP and PVE content farming repus and essences, tried to collect BiS items on each character, if you are interested and have further questions about the account let me know in the comments or add me on discord

DISCORD:Juggernaut#6633

shaman.jpg
    shaman1.jpg
    pvp.jpg
    priest.jpg
    hunter.jpg
    Last edited by Juggernaut23; 01-16-2021 at 03:28 AM.

Firestorm / Sethraliss 8.2 account(quitting)