Selling Turi wow Evermoon account ele shaman with 10k ach points menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

ssparrow's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling Turi wow Evermoon account ele shaman with 10k ach points

Hey am selling tauri wow evermoon acount with over 10k ach points
    1:Elemental shaman(male orc) with 558 illv,legendary head and cloak,off spec heal with around 540 illv and off spec enh with aroud 535
    Shaman with it's gear is main reason to buy but you can still play with rest of chars.Others include.
    2:Rogue female elf 524 ilvl
    3:Mage female elf 510 ilvl
    4:Warr female elf 505(fresh gear)
    5:Hunter human male 507 ilvl pvp gear
    6:Warlock troll female level 86
    7:Paladin tauren male level 85

A lot of time was put into this account,i have more then 10k ach points.A lot of world event and pvp titles also argent tournament horde as well as alliance titles.
    A LOT and i mean a lot of donated mounts like:Spectral tiger--Swift Zulian Tiger--Magic Rooster--Corrupted Hippogryph-Blazing Hippogryph-Celestial Steed-Feldrake and many more.
    Reason why am selling account is due to work i really dont have time to play and once mop goes legion i wont be playing since it's really not my expansion.There is not a lot of gold here,maybe like 5k on all chars(for repairs i guess)

Full access of acount,with email included,and there is like 200 tauri credits.
    Only serious buyers.
    Send your offers here or pm me.
    Contact on discord Johny#5020

Payment method:Paypal
    Images Imgur: The magic of the Internet
    Last edited by ssparrow; 09-28-2020 at 03:56 PM.

Selling Turi wow Evermoon account ele shaman with 10k ach points