Tauri Crystalsong Level Boosting Service! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

ninyu13's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tauri Crystalsong Level Boosting Service!

Hi buddy!

I would like to sell my boosting services in the WOTLK Expansion, Tauri Crystalsong Server

With my services, you are assured a VPN nearest your location

I shall perform the boosting service by myself, no 3rd party hired boosters, just hand farm boosting from me

Why should you trust me?
    1. My account is verified, this means that I have submitted my personal Government I.D to the website to prove my identity.
    2. I have been on this business for more than 3 years with no bans and no negative feedback
    3. You are assured you get the cheaper prices since I am personally doing the job, unlike those big rep people you see who hire any person they dont even know personally just to give your their service

You can contact me through:
    Discord: SpencerT#1470

All transactions are done thru PayPal for your protection <3

Legitimacy check ✓✓✓

Attached here is one of my previous post which proves how legit I am thru years of service(the post alone is almost 3 years old ):
    Ownedcore proof: mmo...00-stocks.html
    https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo...mane-gold.html
    Last edited by ninyu13; 09-14-2020 at 09:15 PM.
    Legitimacy rules

Tauri Crystalsong Level Boosting Service!