[Warmane -:- Frostmourne] 45K GOLD, 3925GS FURRY WARRIOR, FRESH 80 WARLOCK and ROGUE menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

jbrk's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Warmane -:- Frostmourne] 45K GOLD, 3925GS FURRY WARRIOR, FRESH 80 WARLOCK and ROGUE

Hello, since I got no time to play i want to sell what I got.
    I'm first owner of the account, so i got the e-mail adress. All this characters are in one account. Details below;

45k gold, farmed by me. mostly from mining.

Char 1:
    -3925 gs Furry Warrior. 1435 achi points.
    -mining 450, All flying skills and cold weather ofcourse.
    -42 Emblem of Conquest and 47 Emblem of Valor points. so, If you want, you can get to 4kgs easly.
    -exalted with all needed factions including oracles and cenarion expedition. 14+ in total.
    -3x frost res gear, 2x valorious gear ( gauntlet and shoulder), heroes dreadnaught breast,
    -inevitable defeat & titansteel destroyer weapons.
    -ring of invinciblity and mirror of truth.
    -titanium ring and choker.
    -darkmoon card: berserker
    -mounts are:
    black war bear, black war mammoth, blue drake, netherwing drake, cenarion war hippogryph, nether ray.

char 2:
    -Warlock: fresh 80
    -have heirloom staff.
    -cold weather flying

char 3:
    -naked Rogue: Exalted with sons of hodir.
    -cold weather flying

i got 45k gold on my warrior. which means you can gear up fast or spend money as you want. also you can trade golds for coins to gear up. its enough amount for it.

since paypal is not working on my country, we gotta find another way to make a deal! I prefer Bitcoin.

The price is negotiable .

Add me on Discord: JaBorka#5246

[Warmane -:- Frostmourne] 45K GOLD, 3925GS FURRY WARRIOR, FRESH 80 WARLOCK and ROGUE